Closed Thread
Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jetaime View Post
    Sorry to crash the thread, I don't post a lot in the forum but had to say congratulations to Munchkin859, I've followed your story. Very happy for you on your BFP
    Thank you. It's so nice to know that complete strangers care so much.

X

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

2. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well, just ordered some preseed online - was going to buy some maybe baby yesterday when I was at the chemist but bailed when I saw it was a guy at the checkout - FAIL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Thats great cantwait! Do you have everything ready (ie. Nursery) or still have some last minute stuff to organise?

I still have 22.5 weeks to go...seems like forever!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yep I have pretty much everything organised, the days seem to be going by so slooooooooow. The quicker I want them to go the longer they feel, just getting a bit excited and impatient!

Congrats on your pregnancy and I don't blame you for feeling like you have forever to go, 8 weeks feels like forever right now haha pregnancy is seriously the longest process EVER but luckily I have enjoyed it so far. Starting to get a bit huge now so I think I will start to get over it the closer it comes to his birth day! Apparently he gains 250g a week from now so another 2kgs, my belly is gonna pop lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Can't believe you are so close now cantwait!! Have you done some birthing classes yet and which hospy are you booked into? Belly pics?
    Lilnightmare must be close-ish too!? Disney, your pregnancy seems to have flown by! 6 weeks and I feel like I have forever to go!

BT your parents are hilarious! Its funny what ppl think is ok to talk about when you're utd. One of our mums at kindy told another dad to go home and get it on because his wife was overdue! Infront of a few teachers and kids! Wow!
    Hey Jesse! We started classes last Monday so we have our second class tomorrow night then the last one next week. The video they showed of the crowning process made me want to cross my legs badly haha looks so painful but hey our bodies are made to give birth so I am sure it wont be too bad?? lol I am booked in at Peninsula Private which is only 10 mins down the road woohooo

I hate to say it but at 6 weeks you do have forever to go!!! But enjoy it as much as you can, you have so much to look forward to. The first flutters and kicks from bub are just amazing and priceless, and it doesn't get old! I still love sitting and watching my belly move and holding my hand on my belly to feel the kicks and punches from the outside. I think I will miss him being in there when he is out, its so entertaining

I will have to take some belly pics, it really took ages for me to look preggers but now I feel giant so I will take some pics very soon!

BTW my due date has been moved to the 5th October - my brothers birthday

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Well, just ordered some preseed online - was going to buy some maybe baby yesterday when I was at the chemist but bailed when I saw it was a guy at the checkout - FAIL!
    Ahhh hahaha...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMrs For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Heres hoping theres some more bfps coming!

Is anyone due to test soon? I need someone(s) to live vicariously through!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile
    Not til 24th...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Heres hoping theres some more bfps coming!

Is anyone due to test soon? I need someone(s) to live vicariously through!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile
    I tested today. No AF and a BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    I tested today. No AF and a BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    watching me some one born every minute, and sipping water nothing exciting this arvo now home from my night away

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    The roll call is all updated. So happy for all your preggo ladies. I can't believe some of you are due so soon. Can't wait to hear the news of our threads first 2013 baby being born.

Trio
    , I would of been 10 weeks on Saturday. Today I had a little cry... which is the first time I've been upset since the initial grieving period. I can't wait to pregnant again... I hope we get our sticky BFP's together again (and soon). Got anything special planned for your DS's birthday tomorrow?

Littleduck, when I bought Maybe Baby at the chemist, the girl that served me was someone I knew and she is a blabber mouth. I'm surprised half of our local town doesn't already know I'm TTC. That is one of the main reasons I usually buy online! Haha. And get this... the same girl served me when I bought pregnancy tests AND she was also at the local doctors when the nurses were giving me a flu vaccine and explaining what other vaccines I would need whilst pregnant. Anyways, I hope the Preseed works wonders for you.

cmwtc2012, it's not over until AF shows. Hang in there.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (11-08-2013),littleduck  (11-08-2013)