Closed Thread
Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Wobbler you could have just described my life then haha. I've set us a strict budget now, so I can say to him when he gets too excited and starts adding on things left right n centre just "no sorry out of budget end of discussion!"
    Have tried that and he blames the builders for adding on costs I say no its your fault everytime to which he comes back its not fault. Exactly right DH you own the fault entirely. HE gets angry when i've said i could care less now what we live in i just want our house bloody built we should have been in original house by christmas. He doesnt understand that if we dont sign off soon we wont get the mortgage increased to put house with land as i will be off on maternity leave my earnings wont be taken into account. The rental we live in is fine but I am over paying $20000 a year in rent plus paying off land as well. I want bub to have their own room that isnt overheated like the spare room currently is. I just wanted to be able to have our massive inflatable pool thing put up again this summer its deep enough to only have my head out if sitting. This summer is hot enough as it is already and would have been nice very soon for a big pregnant lady in the heat.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Soooo about a week and a half ago my blood test showed that my hcg level was down to 5. I started taking ovulation tests each afternoon as I knew that they would give me reliable results now. Today's came up with a really obvious positive result! So my first AF (14 weeks after d&c) should arrive in a couple of weeks. I just hope it is enough to get rid of that pesky left over tissue.

It such a tease to see a positive OPK and not to be able to try! What a waste of an eggie. Haha.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Disney  (23-10-2013),Funchu  (20-10-2013),Little Ted  (20-10-2013),littleduck  (20-10-2013),munchkin859  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay nomie! One step closer to your bfp

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Welcome back Jessie! I'd love to be able to say one day, 'I've just got back from Paris!' What did you see there? How we're the pastries? Did you fall in love with all those beautiful French accents? I'm thinking Manu here
    I probably had more than my fair share of croissants! But didn't get an eclair or a quiche while I was there...will just have to go back! Did a lot of walking, a couple of small museums, shops and markets. It was exhausting but great! Accents not bad at all

Hope your trail run goes well Trio! Sorry everyone pulled out though, hope its still fun

Excellent news about ovulation Nomie! It's about time - hope you get a normal period asap x I don't think I've ever said that to someone before

Enjoy your Sunday

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Nomie. The sooner AF comes, the sooner you can try again. I know you'll have better luck next time!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessy glad you had a great time. My friends and I had a trip to NZ as an end of uni thing, but that's all the over seas travelling I have done!

Wobbler, that pool sounds lovely!

Nomie! Yay! That means it could only be 6 weeks to a bfp! So happy for you that everything is finally be sorting its self out. It has been a tough ride.

Afm, I had an awesome time at the run! It was just beautiful. I got great time too, 68minutes! I was stocked! There was more up hill than I expected, but the view from the top was breathtaking, lol! One minute you are running through dry scrubby bush and the next your in a rainforest with bell birds calling. Exhilarating!
    It was the worst night sleep I think I have had since ds was a month old. Three in a bed was not so nice as I had planned! And i was very nervous. So not used to sleeping with dh, that was the first time since ds was born. So funny he feel asleep while I was signing to ds. Must have a soothing signing voice after all.
    No af yet. Today is day 33 of what should be a 30 to 35 day cycle. I brought a frer today. My gosh those things are dear! $8. I could have got three pregnosis tests for $13 on sale but have never heard of them. Are they as good as a frer? No symptoms to report.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've only ever used FRER Trio, I don't know what the others are like.

Nomie, fx for af very soon!

Afm, currently in Flagstaff, Arizona heading to the Grand Canyon tomorrow. I drove here today and it was so much easier driving on the opposite side of the road than what I thought it would be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow lots of overseas atm lol. Wish I was at Grand Canyon or Paris!! We are doing the boring thing off paying off debt before we go to one wage lol :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had faint lines on pregnosis trio.... :/ once was a chem at least though (confirmed by frer too)

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow I wish you could have been in a bfp pair like we planned. We got a bfp this morning. I'm terribly excited, but I also feel guilty. There are so many in this thread that are due for one too, nomie, miss v, becca, calstar to name a few. I sincerely hope your next cycle is it. Funchu I didn't include you because you are getting a bfp in a week!

Due date is the 25th of June, according to calculators but I'm more inclined to think 21st. Dh kept shaking his head, but with a smile on his face. I'm nervous too, babies are so hard but so worth very second. Dh wants to keep it to ourselves till Christmas. Which would be beautiful. We announced we were pregnant at Christmas with ds, and it was very special. I can't believe ds is going to be a big brother! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1382401469.593836.jpg

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (22-10-2013),chan79  (23-10-2013),Funchu  (22-10-2013),JessyJ  (22-10-2013),Little Ted  (22-10-2013),Mamasupial  (22-10-2013),Pumpkaboo  (22-10-2013),Sweetcheeks1  (22-10-2013)