Closed Thread
Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats mrstugs and shadow! Major purchases are exciting and scary at the same time. I have a photo of dh just before he decided to buy a tray back ute. S hiting bricks!

So everyone has pulled out of the trail run. Balling my eyes out. I don't have a license, so can't drive myself. Ds doesn't like travelling much and it's over two hours each way. We would have to stay in a motel closer, though that would still be over an hour away. And expensive. Everyone else has decided to do a 5km road race a little over an hour away instead. The trail would be so much better! And there's a swimming hole to swim in after. So disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Trio. Will you be joining them on the alternate run anyway?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!! I'm back from Paris after a great week with my little sis Will go back and catch up on all I've missed on the weekend but I hope you're all doing well

16 weeks tomorrow and bub is getting wiggly, I can already feel so much and it's so much earlier than with Gracie! Still getting some morning sickness which isn't cool and I'm still waiting to hear from my midwife...getting a little worried. Have left numerous msgs with maternity bookings to no avail so just trying to be patient.

Did you hear from cantwait?! How are you going lilnightmare? And where is everyone up to with cycles and bding/testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Jessie! I'd love to be able to say one day, 'I've just got back from Paris!' What did you see there? How we're the pastries? Did you fall in love with all those beautiful French accents? I'm thinking Manu here!

Nomie, I'm doing a happy dance! We dipped onto raining day savings and booked a night in a motel, I'm going trail running! It has been raining here so I missed my last taper run this morning but will see what the weather is like this arvo. Might even go if its raining, ds can stay with dh, I hope he gets home early!

Also I peed on a Internet cheapie. I know there is two lines there I just can't see them yet! Af due from today, I've been checking toilet paper every time I wipe. So excited, I nearly wipped while I was still peeing!

Shadow when will you test?!

Funchu how was your bding week!

Have a fantastic day every one!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Hi girls!! I'm back from Paris after a great week with my little sis Will go back and catch up on all I've missed on the weekend but I hope you're all doing well

16 weeks tomorrow and bub is getting wiggly, I can already feel so much and it's so much earlier than with Gracie! Still getting some morning sickness which isn't cool and I'm still waiting to hear from my midwife...getting a little worried. Have left numerous msgs with maternity bookings to no avail so just trying to be patient.

Did you hear from cantwait?! How are you going lilnightmare? And where is everyone up to with cycles and bding/testing?
    Going well darl. Draven is getting bigger and more alert every day. Trying to get as much sleep as I can.

How's your pregnancy going? I miss being pregnant but I love my monster man.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Trio - lol, bd week has gone okay. We haven't kept up every night (I was worried about injuries ), but we've managed every 2nd night. My temps have gone up slightly, so o might have been a couple of days ago - just waiting for the cross hairs.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx Funchu!!!
    And trio, great positive attitude to have there. Good luck with the trail run!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeekkk! That sounds so exciting trio! enjoy your run! We have a night booked for saturday next week, im so excited! We are taking ds to his first show.

Welcome back jesse!

Well, 10dpo today, woke up absolutely busting, poas.....annnddd..
    Bfn!

I know theres still time but it was disheartening none the less! Hoping to not test until at least sunday now.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay to finally getting the second car shadow that can make life so much easier for you all.
    Mrs Tugs, its so exciting to be able to plan your house, I am currently so over my husband with ours though he loves a plan we pay a few thousand to get all plans drawn then changes his mind again due to something. This time its due to him finally listening that the repayments will be massive and he assumed I would go back to work as soon as PPL runs out and will just miraculously go back to full time work haha buddy but no. So now looking for something a little less costly again.

Trio what an awesome fort your little boy will have. Enjoy your nice night in the motel before your race goodluck .

Goodluck to those of you waiting on your BFP's and I hope they aren't a long way off in coming.

Hopefully going to lay-by some baby furniture tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wobbler you could have just described my life then haha. I've set us a strict budget now, so I can say to him when he gets too excited and starts adding on things left right n centre just "no sorry out of budget end of discussion!"