Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a great smooth labour! It's so nice to hear of a great experience

He is such a bunny - congratulations!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my gosh congratulations!!!!!!!! He's so beautiful and it sounds a perfect labour!!!!!! Great choice on the name as well!!! Oh Cantwait you look over the moon and he has so much beautiful hair!!!!! Oh that's so incredibly amazing!!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow - look at all that hair!!! So cute Well done

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait he is beautiful! How amazing is his hair! You look amazing too! What a great labor, so happy it went just as you wanted, fantastic! Zac is on our short short list! Great taste!
    Welcome to the world zac, and welcome to motherhood can't wait.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww thanks everyone! It feels like I am in a dream, everything is just going so smoothly and I couldn't ask for more. He is such a good boy, sleeping and feeding like a little champion at the moment

Good luck to everyone trying at the moment and especially to those who have been trying for a while, any wait you have to endure is going to pay off ten fold when you eventually hold your precious baby in your arms, stay strong and lots of baby dust to you guys .

Disney I bet you are getting so excited with only 6 weeks to go! The time can feel like forever but before you know it you will get to your due date woohoo bring it on, looking forward to finding out if you have a boy or girl brewing in there!

Lil Nightmare - Draven looks so cute, can't believe he is over 2 weeks old already! I hope everything is going well for you and he is letting you get some good sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cantwait congrats in zac! He is adorable and the hair omg I thought draven had some hair. Your labour sounded like it went great. Enjoy your mummy time. I can't believe how quick it's going.

You're next Disney!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cantwait, a big congratulations to you! Zac is so cute. Look at all the hair. So glad to hear things have been going well!

Disney, I think you will have a girl. Only because the thread already has two boys!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (15-10-2013),Disney  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats can't wait he is a gorgeous baby. Good to hear that all is going so well already.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What did everyone get up too on the weekend?
    We started construction on a fort for ds, it has been so much fun planning all the cool fun things we can put in it! A basic frame is cemented into the ground, but we still need to add more frame work for the roof and walls.
    Stressed myself out about toxoplasmosis. I don't even know if I am pregnant or not, I just hate the neighbours cats pooing in our yard. I was playing in ds sand pit and scooped a great big crap out with cup, so gross! And the sandpit gets covered every night. That went to the tip, and I now refuse to have a sand pit. There's just too many cats here. It's not fair!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    What did everyone get up too on the weekend?
    We started construction on a fort for ds, it has been so much fun planning all the cool fun things we can put in it! A basic frame is cemented into the ground, but we still need to add more frame work for the roof and walls.
    Stressed myself out about toxoplasmosis. I don't even know if I am pregnant or not, I just hate the neighbours cats pooing in our yard. I was playing in ds sand pit and scooped a great big crap out with cup, so gross! And the sandpit gets covered every night. That went to the tip, and I now refuse to have a sand pit. There's just too many cats here. It's not fair!
    I didn't have a very exciting weekend...finally got around to doing my tax.

DH & I had dinner & went for a romantic walk by the lakes where we live when the weather was beautiful on saturday...and we also bought an A/C! Going to need it I think when I'm having a homebirth in January.

I'm not worried about toxoplasmosis, I assume I'm immune to it having worked with cats for 7 years and having pet cats for about 6.5 years. As long as you wash your hands well after handling cat poo, raw meat etc you should be fine. I don't blame you for getting rid of the sandpit, my parents had the same problem when we were kids. They covered it up which seemed to keep the cats out but then bush rats moved in instead!

You'll have to post a pic of the fort when you're done!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app