Closed Thread
Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cantwaitforbubba's due date is in a couple of days!! Exciting. Wonder how she is travelling.

And has anyone seen Mumma K lately? We haven't heard from her in a while. Hope she is doing okay.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry newmrs. It is hard. A lot of love can be felt in just a short while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best wishes can't wait!
    What page is our roll call on? Might go and have a looksky!

Also my cousin just had a baby girl, her name was my second pic for a girl! Great taste!

We bd this morning! In like our first dawn buster since ds was born. But then I went for a run, so hopefully some little spermies clung on. Great run, finally ran 5k. In under 30min, so pretty happy for a first 5k.
    The race is in 2 weeks, starting to get a little nervous. I have never raced before. And it's a 9k trail run. Would love to do it in under an hour, that would be amazeballs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry NewMrs, lots of hugs to you xx

Trio, you sound super fit! I can barely walk for 30mins these days without getting sore and puffed, and I used to walk all the time.

Not long until we leave for our honeymoon. I seriously hope the US shutdown stops soon so we can still see alot of the national parks and government run museums. At least I can still shop :-D I still have nausea most days and really hoping it stops before our trip, but I think I will be so excited over there I won't really notice it too much. Need to get myself some pressure stockings for the flight. Managed to not have to pay for our seat allocations (around $400!!) on our long haul flights so I am in an aisle seat close to the toilets, as I will need to walk around lots. I have a small belly now and by the time I get back I think I will have popped heaps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    baby profile and foot. All went well baby was wriggling around a lot and kept moving ;-) just have to wait for NT results.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations wobbler! So glad it all went well!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely wobbler! Glad everything is as it should be.

Just just Dtd daytime styles, I think I have an amazing dh! Love him too bits!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy holiday Jessie! Look after that tummy bug of yours, have fun!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default No movement at the station!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Cantwaitforbubba's due date is in a couple of days!! Exciting. Wonder how she is travelling.

And has anyone seen Mumma K lately? We haven't heard from her in a while. Hope she is doing okay.
    Hi girls!! I hope you are all doing well

Well my due date was the 5th and that means I am now officially overdue and waiting for the baby to decide when he would like to be born. Mid way through my pregnancy the due date was shifted to the 7th but my ob brought it back to the 5th at around 25 weeks or so.

I am absolutely excited about the prospect of going into labour any day now, I really hope I don't have to be induced. I am booked in for the 17th if labour doesn't start naturally.

I had a birthday lunch and my friends 30th last night so it was a busy day but from now on have no more big events to attend so just taking it easy an hoping for some action to happen shortly

Good luck to anyone trying to get their BFP this cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post

Afm, ewcm, ewcm! (sorry, tmi) but considering I expect o between cd17-21 (fri-mon)...its right on cue! Fx this is it!
    hope you got lots of bd in and your bfp is just a few weeks away!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    Just thought id let you ladies know that I had a miscarriage yesterday at 5w1d. Even though its quite early its not easy!
    It seems to have passed on its own and quickly which is good.
    Doctors again tuesday to make sure. Then ill be straight back I hope!
    Good luck to those having scans. What an amazing time for you! I am sure everything will be just fine!

♡♥angel baby lost Oct 2013♥♡
    sorry to hear about your mc that's really sad. There is a teeny tiny silver lining that it's passed quickly and you'll be jumping back on that horse in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    baby profile and foot. All went well baby was wriggling around a lot and kept moving ;-) just have to wait for NT results.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    wobbler that's so exciting!! I'm glad your scan went well. I can't believe how many preggo ladies we have at the moment!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Hi girls!! I hope you are all doing well

Well my due date was the 5th and that means I am now officially overdue and waiting for the baby to decide when he would like to be born. Mid way through my pregnancy the due date was shifted to the 7th but my ob brought it back to the 5th at around 25 weeks or so.

I am absolutely excited about the prospect of going into labour any day now, I really hope I don't have to be induced. I am booked in for the 17th if labour doesn't start naturally.

I had a birthday lunch and my friends 30th last night so it was a busy day but from now on have no more big events to attend so just taking it easy an hoping for some action to happen shortly
    oh I'm getting so freakin excited for you!!!! Come on bubba get out of there so we can meet you!!!! Have you tried to get labour started yourself?? Chilli, dark chocolate, sex, curry, perhaps all at the same time??

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (06-10-2013)