Closed Thread
Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    me too, hun!
    Keep your Chin up little one!

Something to make you laugh; my 'window' happened in-transit from Europe. FML....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It's good to see you JenJen. What made you call me little one? DH calls me that!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, I should o (if Im going to) over the weekend! Tmi but we have dtd every 2nd day so far this month.... Im hoping now every day until I think we are covered. Fx this method works.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good to see everyone!

Love co incidences like that funchu and Jenjen!

I'll probably be a few days behind you shadow, opks are very negative still. I only have two left! I ordered some more Tuesday so I hope they arrive today.

Thanks for sharing your birth story lil nightmare, I can't believe you went into labour two weeks early for a first pregnancy!

Missv where are you up to in your cycle? Huge fingers crossed for you and funchu this month!

Afm, can you get about bloaty before ovulation? I'm a kg heavier this morning. Very disheartening.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure about weight trio, but when I was having really strong ovulation signs, tge first wa a bloated heavy feeling in the pelvis, by the end I felt like I had an almost term bub in there it was so heavy! I felt like I was waddling! Then id get pains, niggles and cramps, a huge stab..... And it was all gone! It would be about 3 days building up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got a big stab and a "pulling" feeling behind my left hip. At the time I thought it was O, and it matched my dates. It was very very obvious, can't believe I would ever have missed that in all these years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Hey guys.
    Thanks for all the kind words. We are now at home and slowly adjusting. It seems so surreal. Draven is just so adorable. Hard to comprehend I mAde him (oh dp helped I guess lol).

Attachment 43582

Anybody heard from cantwait? Is her little man here yet?
    havent heard from Cantwait yet. Draven is so freakin cute!!!!!! I'm off to read your birth story!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SJK Great to hear that but is all well, hopefully the remainder of this pregnancy will go well
    Good luck to Funchu, Miss V, Trio, Shadow, Becca and Calstar
    Nomie and Little Ted
    I hope your bodies sort themselves out soon so you can also be back on the ttc wagon
    Congrats to cmwtc and Littleduc8 months I hope the next 8 months go smoothly for you both
    JenJen Dammit to inappropriate timing, what a way to tell the kids they were conceived would make for funny dinner talk with friends when talking about when kids were conceived lol.
    Heidi Beautiful photos there, hope you are enjoying yourself now on honeymoon post wedding.
    Lilnightmare Draven is gorgeous and thankyou for sharing your birth story
    Blotched More then half way now must be feeling some good movement now

Hope everyone else is going well too.

AFM tomorrow is our 12 week scan in 13 1/2 hrs and hoping everything is going to go well have been saying a little prayer every time before i go to sleep that the heart is still beating and that there is nothing wrong in there. Haven't had as much ms now over last few days yay but still have some tummy pains and headache to boot today which i hope is not here tomorrow.

Have a lovely weekend girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow Wobbler!

Back in the land of BH

Munchkin - Found out today in mail what the levels were - 1:640. He said it was a low positive - I was hoping it was lower than this though! I've tried to find out more about it - but have stopped due my anxiety and the fact that it's often linked up to secondary problems that I don't want to stress over! Can't find out what is low, medium or high range - do you know?

Funchu - love the ticker! CD1 here today but it's a bit odd...and slow.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 04-10-2013 at 21:00.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck wobbler! Fx for a happy healthy waving bubba!

Afm, ewcm, ewcm! (sorry, tmi) but considering I expect o between cd17-21 (fri-mon)...its right on cue! Fx this is it!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (06-10-2013),Trio  (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, still here too just been stupidly busy!

Supposed to fly to Paris today but came down with a vomiting bug yesterday that just completely wiped me out. Thank goodness mum was here and was able to change my flights and work out insurance for me. I'll be going on Sunday now, which means I'll lose a day with my Sister but hopefully I'll be ok for the plane. So annoying and dissapointing poor me

I think some of you better get singing to those spermies, sounds like there's a few wild weekends in the sack (or in the air!) coming up!! FX for all of you xx

Happy scan day wobbler, looking forward to a pic on here/fb!! I'm sure everything is coming on absolutely fine in there