Closed Thread
Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Munchkin - it was my results that were ANA positive unfortunately (but at least it gives us an answer that fits with what was going on) - was on aspirin and it did nothing. FS wants me off the aspirin and start the clexane as soon as BFP. Just need the initial contact to work now!

Hi Nomie - I've had 1 c-section, 3 d&cs and a manual removal of placenta after our DD due to haemorraging.

First was guided by our FS as part of a laparoscopy for infertility. Second was after an incomplete miscarriage, tried the misoprotsol to try and get rid of the last 2cm and it didn't work. Third was after our second loss - didn't try drugs as they didn't work previously and I wanted the tissue/baby tested. (In hindsight, I would have preferred to have had that one done by our FS, guided - less chance of scarring and damage.)

Last loss I took the tablets as they've changed how they do it and it worked which was great. I didn't ask for testing as the one before came back negative for abnormal chromosomes (and I was pretty sure it was my body doing the wrong thing).

If you want it tested and it is guided then it can't be much safer. There is a thread on bubhub by Starfish I think that talks about Asherman's syndrome which is damage to the endometrium/uterus which can be caused by a variety of things including D&Cs and C-sections. A normal scan doesn't usually show up damage and only way is through a laparoscopy. I did however get the lining checked back in May via a scan and he couldn't see any inconsistencies, so I'm hoping that there isn't any damage.

It took us 6 months to fall pregnant after our loss in January - but I also have PCOS and also had high cortisol, etc. So I was on clomid to fall.

Hope all comes together soon for you Nomie
    Last edited by Little Ted; 27-09-2013 at 19:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support guys. I'm feeling pretty down. I had a couple of beers tonight, but I didn't enjoy them. They're p¡$$ poor consolation.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheers, Funchu! For me it was a glass of red. Might have a top up! Have you seen anyone yet - where are things up to now?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @littleTed I see. We're your levels high? Do you know. I'll be starting clexane in a couple of weeks, I'm nervous!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    No idea what levels were - not high I don't think, just enough to clot off the placenta - our pregnancies' gestations have been getting shorter though from 19wks to 8wks to just under 7wks. Will ask my regular doctor when I see her next. I'm just hoping it won't take another 6 months to fall this time!

Oh Munchkin - it will be sooo worth it! Perhaps put an ultrasound pic of your bub near where you have to inject yourself. I'm torn as to when I should fill my script for it. I think perhaps at the beginning of the TWW so I can't blame myself for not doing it as early as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great idea @Little Ted! About the ultrasound photo! Thanks!

I wonder if Clexane expires... I mean I'm sure it does, but after how long...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    That's a great idea @Little Ted! About the ultrasound photo! Thanks!

I wonder if Clexane expires... I mean I'm sure it does, but after how long...?

I think perhaps I'll just check with our chemist if they stock it regularly, just in case it takes a while to fall. Good point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie that sucks about a repeat d&c, stay strong and positive xx

Today is my wedding day! Glorious day up here but I woke up so early this morning and can't go back to sleep now!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heids89 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (29-09-2013),Funchu  (30-09-2013),Pumpkaboo  (28-09-2013),sjk  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Nomie that sucks about a repeat d&c, stay strong and positive xx

Today is my wedding day! Glorious day up here but I woke up so early this morning and can't go back to sleep now!!
    Heids - it seems to have come around so quickly! I hope you have a carefree, lovely day! The weather is beautiful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Yes please shadow! What numbers are you missing? I'm very happy to post any you need! I'll pm you.

Thanks heaps new mrs, I think I have them covered thanks to shadow and Nomie, do you need any I have a lot of spares!

Funchu, that's no good. I hope you are okay. And I really hope it all comes together next month. Don't get discouraged, it will happen!

Nomie, I can't believe you still have hcg in your system. I hope you are doing okay. If you do have to have another d+c can you ask for it to be guided by ultrasound? Is that even possible? Just to make sure they get every thing, and you can move forward? It must be terribly frustrating.

How are you miss v? I can't remember where you are in your cycle, I think it would be nearly o time? I just know you will catch the eggie this time!

As for us, it's our last day at mums today. Dh will pick us up tomorrow. DS has been totally spoiled. We have been on bush walks, and shopping trips, had cupcakes and caramelo koalas. He has 3 new dinosaurs, a new pair of shoes and a frog hand puppet. Also, I tried on a size 10 pair of shorts, and they fit! Even a little roomy, so the runs must be working!
    Have a great day everyone!
    Hi trio.
    Im still after 30 and 93 for my first book. Im trying to fill two books but I wont ask for any of the ones from the second book as yet.
    X

♡♥number 1 due 5th June 2014♥♡