Closed Thread
Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    So the first thread baby arrived this morning (25th September) at 4:51am. Draven Arthur weighed 7lbs 7oz and 49cms in length. Mummy and bubby are doing good. Attachment 43052
    Oh my gosh!!!! Congratulations Nightmare! Welcome to the world Draven! He is so gorgeous. I can't believe our thread's first bub is here. You must be sooooo happy Nightmare. I'm so happy for you!!! I hope you are doing well. Enjoy this time with your new son. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    So the first thread baby arrived this morning (25th September) at 4:51am. Draven Arthur weighed 7lbs 7oz and 49cms in length. Mummy and bubby are doing good. Attachment 43052
    AWWWWWW!!!!!!! He is absolutely gorgeous

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I am just a little bit excited for you

I want one lol Come on little bubba! Mumma wants to meet you! I am still working so have a few things to get sorted but any time from next Tuesday will suit us great, hope you get the memo bubs haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Lil nightmare he is so cute soak him all in and rest when you can.

Time for a graduated list soon Disney

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Disney  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Not long now !!! Hopefully the arrival of Baby Draven kicks your bub into gear! As for me I'm doing ok, I'm getting tired of an afternoon now. Still sorting out the nursery and getting ready for my arrival. I start my baby 101 classes the second weekend in October which I'm excited for! Oh can't wait for your announcement Cantwait!!
    Great to hear you are doing well I hope you get some good baby education classes, I think I learnt more from reading books myself than I did at my classes but they can vary so much from place to place. At the time I was really excited to start them too!

Setting up the nursery is so much fun, but thank god we have 9 months. Being able to slowly tick things off the list is great. I am finally all prepared, bubba clothes and bedding all washed, hospital bags packed and nursery sorted. Just need the bubba to go with it all.

Seeing little Draven has made me totally clucky, I want to meet my little baby too lol Hopefully he doesn't make me wait too much longer My mum would like me to have an October baby so he can stay put until Tuesday hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations mum! Welcome to the world draven Arthur! Welcome to parent hood I'll nightmare! Congratulations!
    Our first thread baby! He so looks like a little Arthur! Love those squishy cheeks! Cherish this time, it is just beautiful. And sleep. Sleep whenever you can. Best wishes to all three of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations LilNightmare From where we are standing - it happened oh so quickly. Have a good rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait I can't wait to see your little one!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could I please ask a huge favour of you guys?
    Is anyone collecting the Aussie animals cards from woolworths? We just need two more the albatross and the nudie branch, very willing to swap, we have heaps of extras! Shadow, jessy, little ted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Is anyone collecting the Aussie animals cards from woolworths? We just need two more the albatross and the nudie branch, very willing to swap, we have heaps of extras! Shadow, jessy, little ted?
    I'll keep my eye out for them for you

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    If I see either of them I will let you know and will send your way...most of them have been very much played with so far - so will have to check the fresh ones from the shops if we get anymore. Unfortunately we would have had more but when asked the other day we said no!