Closed Thread
Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Trio, I have not done a parallel park since I passed my provisional test all those years ago! Haha.

@wobblermummy, so happy to hear things are going well for you. How are you sharing the news? I love watching your signature change as your bub grows. Exciting! I would hate to work Christmas day. Ugh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi ladies! Havent caught up (DS and i are away atm) just dropping in to say hi! and let everyone know im still alive

AF is due tomorrow, am going to test later today (gotta go out soon so will grab one) Im not feeling either way..so guessing that means AF will be here tomorrow. Of all months, she could come a day late this one, which would be fantastic! Im not looking foward to AF and travelling on trains/busses for 11hrs with DS alone!

He has turned into a right little brat this past week! He is normally such a sweet sensitive caring little man, but since being with his cousins, he is pushing, fighting, back answering and being really rude and rough NOT my little man at all! Hopefully we can snap him out of it quickly once we get home again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow, how did you go?!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post

@wobblermummy, so happy to hear things are going well for you. How are you sharing the news? I love watching your signature change as your bub grows. Exciting! I would hate to work Christmas day. Ugh!!
    Will text the close friends, I think DH will call his mates the night after the scan as he doesn't want to say anything till then. After have told work will put up a Facebook message for everyone else, Will be along the lines of something like in April 2010 I was packing up mu house into storage and arrange my visa and work registration to head to the UK with DH who was then only my new Boyfriend, April 2011 we were sitting in Gallipoli watching the Dawn Service for Anzac day, April 2012 we were planning our wedding very busily, April 2013 we enjoyed our wedding day with a lot of you there to help us celebrate, April 2014 our house was meant to be finished for moving into not sure if that is going to happen now and oh yeah because we love April as our busiest month of the year we will be welcoming our first baby into the world.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    hi ladies! Havent caught up (DS and i are away atm) just dropping in to say hi! and let everyone know im still alive

AF is due tomorrow, am going to test later today (gotta go out soon so will grab one) Im not feeling either way..so guessing that means AF will be here tomorrow. Of all months, she could come a day late this one, which would be fantastic! Im not looking foward to AF and travelling on trains/busses for 11hrs with DS alone!

He has turned into a right little brat this past week! He is normally such a sweet sensitive caring little man, but since being with his cousins, he is pushing, fighting, back answering and being really rude and rough NOT my little man at all! Hopefully we can snap him out of it quickly once we get home again!
    Sorry to hear DS is having a bad time at the moment and making things bad for you. Hope he settles down and gets back to being the cute little man he was before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Trio...In true AF form... i tested, bfn, 2 hrs later...she arrived....she was a bit early, so it means it was only a 35 day cycle instead of 36 (woohoo!)

We get one more chance to concieve...and if unsuccessful, it will have been over a year since we started TTC! Its getting scary

I Was thinking about it yesterday travelling home on the train, and im fairly certain my body is playing tricks....giving me "regular," albiet long cycles, EWCM and cramps, but not comming good with the Egg.

When we concieved DS after our MC, the OB put me on Metformin because the 2hr GTT showed the middle reading as elevated (something like 5.5, 11.4, 5.6)...He said it would help stabalise that, and help in weight loss, as well as may help me ovulate (because of my weight, and the test results, i probably wasnt ovulating each month).....I Got my BFP the cycle we started taking it...but stopped taking it (upon GP advice) the day of my BFP because he didnt think i needed it because i wasnt diabetic?! ...he checked the test results.
    So im not sure, but i may have to ask him.

DS was better yesterday, apparently he just performs around other children his own age He even slept for 2.5hrs on the train, and i struggled to wake him up when we got there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no sorry shadow. Fertility is a crazy thing. I don't know how I would handle a year of Ttc. I think you need a big pat on the back and a hug. This next cycle will be the one, we will be testing together. Bfp's for both of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear Shadow fingers crossed thay bfp comes very soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow, so sorry to hear that AF showed up. AF sure is cruel. Fingers crossed that you and Trio become BFP buddies in October. Good to hear your DS is back to his normal self.

Wobbler, I love the message you have for Facebook. April sounds like a great month for you!! Have fun telling everyone.

Yay it's Friday! What is everyone else up to this weekend? It's DH's birthday tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to going out to dinner for that. I'm pretty sure his family aren't my biggest fans.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. It does suck... FX its a great month for BFPs Trio...and the fact we are testing together means we are destined to be the threads next pair....right?!

Happy birthday to your DH for tomorrow Nomie.

We took DS to see the Planes movie today... got a few little stocking fillers for xmas...and a few items of clothing for each of us. DF is working both saturday and sunday, so not too much happening here

AFM - CD 3 (4 if you count tuesdays spotting, that needed a liner, as CD1) ...I usually only spot for a few hours and it started after dinner, so its questionable when CD1 actually was....But it looks like AF is almost gone!! Super unusual! I usually have really long and heavy AFs (heavy for 3-4 days, regular for a day then 3-4 days of spotting)...so im totally excited! Today i would normally still be really heavy...but have barely marked a liner all day, just when wiping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you find the movie Shadow? Was DS okay with it all? Thinking of taking kids.

It's time for some more graduates - hope October is super special for you all!