Closed Thread
Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nomie - yes that's a good drop! Will you be getting a bt to confirm or just continue with your hpt's?

MissV - poo on AF. Fx for next month - and with regards to IVF, well, at least you've got that as a plan b.....I've read lots of cases where that's been just the ticket xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Sounds good to me chick

I'd like to thank you all for your supportive messages. It really meant a lot.
    Me & dh are going to the hospital chapel tonight at the same time as Nan's funeral service will be happening in England.
    Dh's mate also moved into his own place on Friday, so that stress has now gone (thank goodness!)
    Me & DH spent day together on Saturday which was nice. Didn't happen again yesterday though so was a bit down last night.
    Work is still busy, and will be for a while.
    Really should book a holiday soon, I really need it!

Hope everyone else is travelling well xx
    Calstar glad to hear you got some quality time with DH and that his mate has moved out! About time!

Even if you can do a mini holiday - it's always good to get away.

Take care of yourself, will be thinking of you tonight.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Midwife just called me back and said my levels have fallen from 109 to 44 in a week. That sounds good, right? She said the ob will call me back if there is anything further she'd like me to do otherwise it's just a matter of waiting until my levels hit zero and AF arrives and hoping that the left over tissue comes away with that. At least the levels are falling. Yay!
    What great news! Hopefully it will continue.

Calstar - glad to hear you have found a way to say goodbye to your nan. I agree with booking something to look forward to.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 16-09-2013 at 18:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379328367.489778.jpg
    Thought I'd upload one of my maternity pix with you girls. This was taken at 35+5.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (16-09-2013),Heids89  (17-09-2013),JessyJ  (16-09-2013),Little Ted  (16-09-2013),munchkin859  (16-09-2013),Pumpkaboo  (16-09-2013),sjk  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Attachment 42451
    Thought I'd upload one of my maternity pix with you girls. This was taken at 35+5.
    This is beautiful

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Attachment 42451
    Gorgeous!

DH & I should do that...would be nice to get our wedding photographer to do it but might be a bit to much $$.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful pic Lil'nightmare, you both look so happy

Glad to hear your levels are dropping Nomie. I would have thought your ob would be more concerned/attentive, but I guess it could be normal - I wouldn't really know. Are u happy to see that ob next time or have you got the option of seeing someone else?

Glad your getting your space and dh back calstar!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Calstar, what a beautiful way to remember your Nan. Thinking of you at this hard time. I hope you can find some "me" time amidst the chaos.

@LilNightmare, what a beautiful photo of the two (three!) of you. You should print it on canvas and put it in the nursery? The black and white photo would fit perfectly with your nursery theme.

@littleduck and @JessyJ, not long after I posted yesterday the ob rang up and said she would really like me to come in for another ultrasound next Monday to see if there is any change in the leftover tissue and then she's going to follow up with another blood test a week after that. She's confident it should be at zero by then.
    @JessyJ, I love the ob I have now. What happened was I started out with one ob when I was pregnant. He did my checkups and eventually my d&c. Then when I called up a couple months later I found out he was on annual leave and I met my current ob who I like a lot better. She was surprised that the previous ob didn't ask me to come back for any sort of follow up appointment after my d&c. She has been great and very sympathetic towards my situation. I feel like she genuinely cares for me. With my first set of blood test results, she called me up at 9pm on a Friday night so I wouldn't be worried over the weekend. That impressed me. DH likes her vibe a lot better too and he said she seems better suited to me than my original ob. So next time I fall pregnant I might go straight to her. Sorry for the novel.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Nomie! Your on the homeward stretch to Ttc! We love love love our doctor too.

I'll nightmare, that's a lovely bump! You both look happy and relaxed.

So I reversed paralleled parked today! Yippee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie good to hear that levels are dropping and that you have a good OB and on the road finally to being able to TTC again.

Casltar Sounds lovely and fitting that you and DH were able to have your own little memorial for your nan Also good to have your space back again

LilNightmare Lovely pic of your growing family won't be long and you'll be holding bubs in the next photos.

Trio yay to reverse park I hate doing them. Have in the past sent photos as proof to my sister that i can do them i just really hate them lol.

Met with OB today for the first time seems really nice, got to have a scan and hear bubs heartbeat again, is now 171 and bubs was moving everywhere, Today we are officially 10 weeks and another 2 1/2 weeks till NT scan and will then go and see OB again in 5 weeks. Only another 2-3 weeks till can tell more friends and work, I am so excited knowing I can go on maternity leave in 22 weeks lol, well 24 really but i asked for 2 weeks holidays at Xmas and if I don't get them will be pretty cranky and just not working lol, i asked last December for them and have done 2 Xmas's so my time is done.