Closed Thread
Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Fingers crossed for good news Nomie.

Been a bit AWOL on here for a while...sorry ladies! I've been very busy & quite stressed. Works been crazy & with Nan passing I've been on/off emotional. I feel I've not had a chance to really grieve as works been non stop & DH's mate has been staying with us it's been very go go go I feel like I could sleep for a month!
    13dpo today and bfn Wasn't really expecting much this cycle. But I'm thinking positively about the next 2 as I had a reading done & October was highlighted as the month to either conceive, find out or give birth. So something positive to look forward to

I hope you're all well & that those with beans are doing good & those still trying like me I doing their best to stay positive x
    Calstar, will you be able to take some time to yourself at any point, sooner rather than later?? How long is DH's friend staying? And has work calmed down a bit?? If you don't take some Calstar time, you might burn out and we don't want that!!!

Hope you have a relaxing weekend coming up!!!

Sorry about you BFN MissV but its not over until AF shows!!!

And fx you hear something today Nomie about those levels!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Miss V. So sorry to hear you have had negative tests. What is your next step? Big hugs.

Nomie I hope your levels have fallen speedily and af shows up soon. Limbo land is hard.

Calstar, I totally agree with munchkin, don't burn yourself out! it seems you really need to fit some time in for you. I hope your reading was right, best wishes calstar!

I have always wanted to be pregnant over the summer! I love seeing pregnant bellies in bikinis, I was really looking forward to this summer so I could show mine off. But I am extremely happy to make do with a bloat belly this summer a d just pretend it is all baby! October is going to be our month!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie, I hope you had good news today!

Trio fingers crossed for October!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay Trio. I hope October is your month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heidi and funchu! September will be your month funchu!

Saturday is our grocery day, DS was so much more controllable today, so I said he could buy a dinosaur from the toy shop. He is always talking dinosaurs, and he only has two. He was that excited about his new dinosaur, it was going to be a 'stegosaurus Rex'. We get to the toy store, he has two looks at the dinosaurs notices a bucket of plastic spades and decides that's what he wants! He then spent the rest of the morning running around the back yard digging with a plastic shovel looking for treasure. He had to bring the shovel on our walk in the pram I use to put him to sleep! You never can pick it!

Miss v I hope you are okay.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (15-09-2013),JessyJ  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss V, how are you? I hope AF has stayed away.

Calstar, I really hope you can find some time to spend alone with your own thoughts. Sounds like life has been hectic for you. Fingers crossed things calm down and you make an October baby.

Trio, your DS sounds so cute. You'll have to take him and his new toys to the beach when it gets warmer.

AFM, I haven't got my results back yet. She's usually pretty good at getting back to me though, and the blood results should of been back on Thursday avo. I called up and they said I should hear back from her next week..
    I'm seriously over it this. I've been trying to stay positive but being in this limbo land is getting me down. If I need to do something to get things moving again I want to do it sooner rather than later. At least then I'll be actively moving towards TTC again. Agh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio - I'd love to be pregnant in summer too. I have an addiction to maxi dresses which would work quite well with a pregnant figure. I hope that October is your month too 😊

Calstar - I agree with all the girls. You are in definite need of some "me" time. You must make the time to rest!

Nomie - I'm disappointed that you don't have news of your results yet. Must be very frustrating. Limbo land is a b*%ch, especially when you just want to get your head around the next step and get on with what you need to do. I hope you get good news on Monday and you can get straight back on the ttc train.

Funchu - keeping fingers tightly crossed for the 27th for you.

Afm still no af, sort of feels like its about to arrive at any moment but doesn't, have a sore lower back too. Will test again tomorrow if it doesn't arrive. I would say without a doubt it will be a bfn - id just like to know one way or another.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies! Have been reading how you all have been going this week.

MissV - I'm really hoping af stays away for you. It's time things worked your way.

Nomie - I'd call them first thing Monday morning if I were you - hcg tests only take a day to get back. It will be the same for my other bt - they said to call in six weeks time to get someone to look them up for me.

Calstar - I was just talking to DH today how nice a health retreat would be right now. Good food, good exercise, good sleep! Never been on one - but we can all dream can't we?

All the best to those in the tww or about to test.

Trio - Shopping trips are interesting aren't they?! We went to Rebel today, late in the afternoon and because it was really quiet just let the kids have a run around - they didn't touch stock, just played with each other.

Not much is happening here atm. Contacted fs last week and asked if it was worth still seeing him during the holidays or not and he said he still wanted me to come in - but I'm really not sure what he is going to do without knowing what is causing things. Not that the bloods will necessarily show up anything though.
    I think it might be a few things at play and that the PCOS is masking whatever it is. I've deduced that the babies aren't implanting properly in the beginning stages, but don't know why. Supposed to be studying but getting so distracted and googling to try and find answers. But this is occurring less as I don't have enough knowledge to narrow anything down further.

Started on metformin last weekend and have only had a queasy/nauseous feeling most of the days and none of the less-desirable effects!

Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is here and in full force.
    One cycle left before IVF, surely we can get it happening before then ......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    AF is here and in full force.
    One cycle left before IVF, surely we can get it happening before then ......

fx for this cycle!