Closed Thread
Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can't wait, I was very worried about side effects from drugs too, especially as I was very keen to breast feed, and have skin to skin straight away. Being induced it was very intense from the first contraction, but once, as blotched was saying, I turned my brain off, went into the zone (and the spa)I was okay. I did use to gas to get me there though! You have to do what is right for you and you baby, whatever that is! So excited for you preggo ones!

Afm, we have missed o this cycle, but I am so excited about the next one! I am pretty sure dh will be on board, I think all this spring weather is stirring some instinctual biological need deep in his brain! A June baby would be wonderful! I can't wait to be pregnant again. With a sticky! DS will be such a great big brother, he is such a cute kid! I can't stop imagining what another baby will look like, be like, just like DS I hope!

Onto other news, we are getting a couple of abandoned lambs when pop's ewes lamb, too cute!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    4 weeks can't wait and I'll nightmare! But you only got your bfp's like two months ago!

Labor is awesome! I can't wait to try it again, it is very empowering. It is amazing what our bodies are designed to do. And at the end you get a tiny little baby to snuggle. You can do it!
    Exactly what Trio said - can't BELIEVE you girls only have 4 weeks to go!! This year seems to have flown by. In case something starts happening sooner rather than later, all the very, very best! Labour seems scary when you haven't done it, but the type of pain is familiar (just like period pain), just a bit more intense! You'll go into a zone and the time will fly by and just when you think you need something stronger than gas it'll be too late! The go with the flow attitude is definitely the best Yay! Babies!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am loving this spring weather! Makes your ovaries sing!

Who is testing next? Fingers crossed bfp!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (08-09-2013),littleduck  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, your bump is so cute. I can't wait to have one. So is yours Cantwait! Soon this thread will have it's first babies. So excited!

Trio, sorry you didn't get a chance to catch the egg this month. I'm sure your sticky BFP won't be too far away. I'm also loving this spring weather. Although we have birds trying to nest in our gutters so we are borrowing a ladder and putting gutter guards up this afternoon (hopefully). Pesky things. They've left poop all over our deck and roof!!

Heidi, what time is your scan on Monday? How are you planning to tell everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its first thing tomorrow 8.30am. I'm not sure!! For my dad I will do a belated fathers day card but add "grand" to it I think. For mil I don't know...she is going to have a (happy) freak out so I think just telling her will be enough.

For friends im thinking just a text, but then unsure if i wait until my hen's night in 2 weeks. I don't know that I can hold on that long!

Trio, it's windy and rainy up here not great spring weather!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Today the ob told me the baby was estimated at over 3kg and should be born over 4kg so I am looking at 8.8 pound or above! With a large head haha Doesn't surprise me though, I was born 9 pound 2 and my husband was 8 pound 9 so we were not little babies!

Lil Nightmare I can't wait to meet bubba but yes the concept of labour does seem like a surreal thing right now that I cant imagine being reality. It's hard to explain but I know its going to happen so my plan is to just go with the flow! How are you feeling in general? Have you been told how big bubba is yet? That part makes it even more daunting !
    Eek a 4 kg baby, the thought of that makes my eyes water! Can't believe your still all for a natural birth! My bub is measuring to its dates (29+2) and weighs 1337 grams so still lots of growing to do over the next 10 weeks! I can't remember do you know if your having a boy or a girl?

It's so exciting we'll have the threads first bubs here with us soon!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Eek a 4 kg baby, the thought of that makes my eyes water! Can't believe your still all for a natural birth! My bub is measuring to its dates (29+2) and weighs 1337 grams so still lots of growing to do over the next 10 weeks! I can't remember do you know if your having a boy or a girl?

It's so exciting we'll have the threads first bubs here with us soon!!!!
    Thanks for the advice re turning your brain off, you girls have really given me confidence that it inst going to kill me and of course labour is a natural thing so I will just try and give into it and go with the flow

For those of you trying this is a wonderful time of year for baby making so get into it, especially if your partner is feeling in the mood too. Get it onnnnnnnn!

Disney it is amazing how quickly the baby grows in there and also when it is out I cant believe how quickly they grow and change from day to day too, it really is so amazing!

We are having a little boy I just can't believe how in love with him I am already and we haven't even met face to face. I love this little fella more than anything in the world!!

3 weeks 5 days, the countdown is on

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (09-09-2013),Disney  (10-09-2013),JessyJ  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait to see photos of the bubbas in this group when they come

Saw my alien baby today! So thrilled that everything seems normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How did your scan go Heids?!

This weather has been great Im in the TWW, so baby making is meh atm BUT it has got me motivated to do stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    How did your scan go Heids?!

This weather has been great Im in the TWW, so baby making is meh atm BUT it has got me motivated to do stuff
    It went really well saw so much and it was really fascinating. DF and I will tell my MIL this afternoon, can't wait for her reaction it will be over the top!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heids89 For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (09-09-2013)