Closed Thread
Page 48 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    36weeks.jpg

My giant baby belly, 36 weeks tomorrow!!

Angus.jpg

My gorgeous nephew!! 8 weeks old - such a chubba

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (06-09-2013),JessyJ  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Attachment 41805

My giant baby belly, 36 weeks tomorrow!!

Attachment 41807

My gorgeous nephew!! 8 weeks old - such a chubba
    Looking good babe. Has it sunk in yet that only four weeks to go? Coz I know it's 4 weeks for me and I'm not ready..... Oh we'll I mean I want to meet him but not ready for the labour part lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    eeeeeek! Cantwait, its sooo close now!! Gorgeous bump by the way How are you feeling??
    How much do they estimate bub at now?? My DS was predicted to be big...At 36wks he was estimated about 3.3/3.4kgs... He was born 38+6 at 4.080kgs! The lil monsters stack on the weight in those last few weeks. Good luck with it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    eeeeeek! Cantwait, its sooo close now!! Gorgeous bump by the way How are you feeling??
    How much do they estimate bub at now?? My DS was predicted to be big...At 36wks he was estimated about 3.3/3.4kgs... He was born 38+6 at 4.080kgs! The lil monsters stack on the weight in those last few weeks. Good luck with it all
    Today the ob told me the baby was estimated at over 3kg and should be born over 4kg so I am looking at 8.8 pound or above! With a large head haha Doesn't surprise me though, I was born 9 pound 2 and my husband was 8 pound 9 so we were not little babies!

Lil Nightmare I can't wait to meet bubba but yes the concept of labour does seem like a surreal thing right now that I cant imagine being reality. It's hard to explain but I know its going to happen so my plan is to just go with the flow! How are you feeling in general? Have you been told how big bubba is yet? That part makes it even more daunting

Baby is taking over my insides, the amount of kicking and prodding going on in there is insane, at least bubba is in the right position but that = lots of kicks in and around the ribs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 weeks can't wait and I'll nightmare! But you only got your bfp's like two months ago!

Labor is awesome! I can't wait to try it again, it is very empowering. It is amazing what our bodies are designed to do. And at the end you get a tiny little baby to snuggle. You can do it!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    4 weeks can't wait and I'll nightmare! But you only got your bfp's like two months ago!

Labor is awesome! I can't wait to try it again, it is very empowering. It is amazing what our bodies are designed to do. And at the end you get a tiny little baby to snuggle. You can do it!
    This is my attitude at the moment Trio - I'm feeling pretty positive about labor & childbirth.

Can't believe in about a month we will have two little newborns in this thread!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Today the ob told me the baby was estimated at over 3kg and should be born over 4kg so I am looking at 8.8 pound or above! With a large head haha Doesn't surprise me though, I was born 9 pound 2 and my husband was 8 pound 9 so we were not little babies!

Lil Nightmare I can't wait to meet bubba but yes the concept of labour does seem like a surreal thing right now that I cant imagine being reality. It's hard to explain but I know its going to happen so my plan is to just go with the flow! How are you feeling in general? Have you been told how big bubba is yet? That part makes it even more daunting

Baby is taking over my insides, the amount of kicking and prodding going on in there is insane, at least bubba is in the right position but that = lots of kicks in and around the ribs!
    We plan to go with the flow too. I've asked our doctor and all she said was average size. Our last ultrasound a few weeks ago though, the sonographer said slightly bigger than average so I dunno. I was born 6pds something and dp 7pds so I'm happy if bub wants to be that too lol. My bub is head down ATM but not engaged yet. I get more rolly movement than kicks as I have an anterior placenta.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! So close!!! Bet you're both super excited cantwait and nightmare!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Wow! So close!!! Bet you're both super excited cantwait and nightmare!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Yep so excited, I can't wait to meet my bubba and become a mumma!

Lil Nightmare I would hope for a 7 pounder if I were you too

Trio I am pretty excited about the birth but also just unsure and curious as to how intense the pain will be and how I will cope. I have looked into all the methods of pain relief and I am turned off all of them, I really don't want the side effects that come with most of them so will be trying to go without. If I need something though I won't hesitate to give it a go but it would have to be pretty bad for me to go there!

I guess its the idea of not waiting drugs that makes the whole thing a bit more scary but our bodies are made to do it so I do have faith in that. Women have been giving birth since the beginning of time so if they can do it I can too, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger haha

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    The best advice I've had this week was from a midwife (we were discussing hypnobirthing/calmbirthing) and thats to turn your brain off in early labour and just go with what your body is doing.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app