Closed Thread
Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the help guys. OB is sending me off to get blood tested tomorrow to check levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie, I really hope it is easily sorted for you. Are you okay?

Heidi have fun at your appointment! I loved them when I was pregnant.

Little ted, how old are your kids? It's amazing how kids can tell when something is up and just know its a probably best to be settled and quiet. I hope you can get some answers from the blood tests, we can definantly distract you for the next 6 weeks!

Disney, any bump pics? Way to go on the 5 kg, I have been so good calorie wise the last two weeks but have only dropped 500g. I blame my stupid thyroid.

Shadow, I find the saying, 'this too shall pass' works even past the newborn stage! How is he going with the TT?

Afm, for the first time since starting opks, like 5 months ago, I only had one positive. Today's was negative. I bet if we had dtd a little egg would be dividing by now. Dh was wrecked after work. Still might try my luck tonight.

On another note, we are going camping! Not till October, but we haven't been since DS was born, very excited! The whole of dh's family is going, it will be heaps of fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=wobblermummy;7428323]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Still here, in between work and sleep yuck,

Won't be checking up on anything at work tonight though Had my phone sitting on the bathroom vanity while i was in the bathroom and it for no reason fell on floor then bounced straight into the toilet that isn't even close to it it is now sitting in many pieces drying out as DH refused to believe any of my friends that said theirs worked again after drying out in rice, he says that is a Facebook falacy and they are all lying. Have had a massive fight as i hate him taking over my things i never needed any help living alone and did that for 6 yrs before we got together my dad never turned around and fiddled with my stuff if i said it was fine and i wanted to do things my way so annoyed.
    Mine dried out and worked again.
    Also, I owned an electronics store and service Centre. Electronics If not burnt by the initial shock of water dry out like everything else. It's just plastic and soldering after all. Tell your little 'know it all' that it is possible! Lol

Hugs babe. Hope you feel better soon.

Afm: ex SIL said she was 6 weeks. She's 7 years my jnr. So jealous.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew. Finally found a spare moment for personals because DH is cooking dinner for a change. Love him so much right now.

Disney, WOW. 29 weeks already. Time has flown. How have you been feeling? Is bub taking up a lot of room in there? I'm so excited for you. Well done you for staying so active. Where did you find nice maternity bathers?

Wobbler, your phone mishap was so unlucky. I've been told about the rice thing before! I wonder if they have tested it on myth busters? How many weeks are you now? I hope the all-day ms eases off for you soon.

Little Ted, that's such a long time to wait for results. I hope everything comes back okay and you can keep trying?

Miss V, You haven't jinxed me at all. Don't be silly. If anything, you've all alerted me to it and hopefully I can get back on the ttc train sooner because of it. Yeah I was 7 weeks when they discovered I'd had a mmc. I'm surprised that ultra sounds after a d&c aren't mandatory? I might ask my ob about that one. It would save a lot of women a lot of trouble.

Trio, Yeah I'm okay. I'm just hoping that my body sorts itself out and that AF might still show up soon. It would be great if I could get out of needing another d&c. Maybe my body just likes taking it's sweet time to 'reset'?
    You could still dtd if your DH feels up to it. The spermies might meet the egg just in time! The egg is usually released the day after a positive. Do you like camping? I hate it. Haha. What sort of campsite is it? Near the beach? That should be fun doing it with all the family.

How is everyone else? Thank God it's almost Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    How is everyone else? Thank God it's almost Friday.
    Hi Nomie! Isn't it great when DH cooks. Mine is doing the same right now!!!

All going ok here... And yes. So glad it's almost Friday. I don't feel tired but I really struggled today!!

Anyone got any exciting plans for the weekend??

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Hey everyone I thought I'd quickly pop in and check on everyone! It's been a busy little thread! Sorry for no personals I'm on the bus on the way home and using the app which I find annoying. Just a quick update on me, I'm 29 weeks eek!! Can you believe how quickly this has gone! Bub is very much breech and has been that way or transverse the entire pregnancy. My ob isn't worried yet and still thinks bub will turn head down but I'm not sure, my sister and I both were breech and refused to move LOL! Im super happy with my 5kg weight gain so far! I've been eating so well and swimming and going to the gym to stay fit and healthy!

Hope you are all happy and dtd LOTS!!!
    Good on you Disney. I've put on heaps of weight. I just keep thinking happy chubby bubby and I've lost it before... I can do it again. Hope bub moves for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Hi Disney! Can't believe your almost 30 weeks! That seems to have flown. How's the hospital prep? Have you done any classes/calmbirth or similar? My advice is to get a good book about newborns - sleeping, settling, feeding etc - and read it now while you have the time and you aren't completely sleep deprived! That's what I wish I had done
    hey jessy! I haven't started my classes yet, they begin at the start of October for 3 Saturdays. I've bought baby love and I've been reading that and also Save our Sleep for advice on routines (I'm a fan of a good routine!) any other books you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Disney, I can't believe you are 29wks! Awesome! Theres still plenty of time for bub to turn ds left it till 36wks to turn! En were having a scan that day to check position, and book a a csect if he was still breech. If you are awake, you will know! Its the most surreal looking and feeling few seconds ever!
    I wa about to climb out of bed for the day, and was getting my good morning kick....all if a sudden there was a huge pressure and kick from near my ribs, my whole stomach went to one side and morphed like an alien! Just amazing! I knew for sure when I stood up and could breathe alot easier! No more head in my rib cage!
    wow that sounds amazing I though baby rolling over was weird enough! It is so alien like!! It's good to hear it took your ds till 36 weeks to turn I was starting to get a little anxious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Its still here oh how i want it to go. Wake up have toast and the stupid pear juice within half hr have thrown it up then continue for next 2-3 hrs vomiting. By time have gone to work on nights this week am ravenous last night ate 6 sayos, a banana, gingerbread man, a massive bag of twisties and 1 litre of water so atleast makes up for the rest of the day and still starving by 8am and in bed but know that is a mistake to eat then as there'll be more to throw up when i get up.
    oh wobbler I'm sorry to hear your MS has kicked in full force I hope it doesn't hang around for too long, it took me until 15 weeks to get over it! I ave my fingers crossed yours will disappear at 10-12 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Disney, any bump pics? Way to go on the 5 kg, I have been so good calorie wise the last two weeks but have only dropped 500g. I blame my stupid thyroid.
    boo!! Stupid thyroid but weight loss is weight loss doesn't matter how much its still good! Ill post a bump pic for you! I feel quiet big, I've really popped recently!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Disney, WOW. 29 weeks already. Time has flown. How have you been feeling? Is bub taking up a lot of room in there? I'm so excited for you. Well done you for staying so active. Where did you find nice maternity bathers?
    I've been feeling really good Nomie, I'm starting to get tired of an evening now, it gets to 4.30pm and I start yawning then by 8.30pm I'm tucked up in bed trying to get comfortable to go to sleep that process takes a good 30 mins if not longer! I got my bathers from Asos.com they are soo nice. I hope your hcg levels fall quickly and you can jump back on that ttc horse soon! I can't wait or your next bfp and it being extra sticky!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Arrgghh... somehow this thread disappeared from my favourites, even though I'm still subscribed. stoopid app!

Hopefully posting will bring it back

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg

getting bigger!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (06-09-2013),JessyJ  (06-09-2013),littleduck  (06-09-2013),Mamasupial  (06-09-2013),munchkin859  (06-09-2013),Pumpkaboo  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Attachment 41777

getting bigger!
    awwww... I want a baby bump!

Yay Disney! Sooo cute! I bet you can't wait to see your baby!