Closed Thread
Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Nooooooooooo. I just did a hpt and it came up positive. Not a strong positive but not a faint one either. What does that mean? I don't want another d&c...
    My gosh Nomie! Surely it can't be left over tissue, I really want to congratulate you! Test again tomorrow I guess, either wat I'd be of to your doctor! My gosh I hope it's a new pregnancy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi julski! I'm coming of a mc too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    My gosh Nomie! Surely it can't be left over tissue, I really want to congratulate you! Test again tomorrow I guess, either wat I'd be of to your doctor! My gosh I hope it's a new pregnancy for you!
    I would make an appointment for the gp tomorrow, and test again in the morning. If its darker, and theres a chance you could be utd, id see the doc and get bloods....if its the same or lighter, I would go back and explain... So you can maybe get a scan or something.

You said you had light bleeding the other day, could it have been implantation? Does the time frame fit? I'm with trio....id love to congratulate you again if thats the outcome

Welcome julski! Sorry to hear of your loss

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Julski! I hope that your BFP isn't too far away. 12 weeks is a long time to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Nah I can't be pregnant unfortunately. Last night was the first time DH and I dtd since my d&c. Either I have left over tissue or my hcg levels are taking ages to get back down to zero. Hmmm. I'll take another hpt in a week. Hopefully it will be negative by then. Otherwise I'll call my doctor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Welcome Julski! I hope that your BFP isn't too far away. 12 weeks is a long time to wait.

Nah I can't be pregnant unfortunately. Last night was the first time DH and I dtd since my d&c. Either I have left over tissue or my hcg levels are taking ages to get back down to zero. Hmmm. I'll take another hpt in a week and them decide to see the doctor or not.
    Oh no

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nomie, I was so hopeful for you! Like dancing around the kitchen excited!
    I hope it's just the hcg taking its time going down and not anything that requires a d+c. Though that's not much chop either when you are so ready to try again. Big hugs Nomie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Trio;7427287]
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post

Good to see you wobbler! I'm getting this patience thing down to a fine art! How long have I been in this thread now! Lol! But yeah. And I really don't want to conceive just to have him fall apart, that would be heartbreaking for all. It has too be his decision.
    Still here, in between work and sleep yuck,

Won't be checking up on anything at work tonight though Had my phone sitting on the bathroom vanity while i was in the bathroom and it for no reason fell on floor then bounced straight into the toilet that isn't even close to it it is now sitting in many pieces drying out as DH refused to believe any of my friends that said theirs worked again after drying out in rice, he says that is a Facebook falacy and they are all lying. Have had a massive fight as i hate him taking over my things i never needed any help living alone and did that for 6 yrs before we got together my dad never turned around and fiddled with my stuff if i said it was fine and i wanted to do things my way so annoyed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone I thought I'd quickly pop in and check on everyone! It's been a busy little thread! Sorry for no personals I'm on the bus on the way home and using the app which I find annoying. Just a quick update on me, I'm 29 weeks eek!! Can you believe how quickly this has gone! Bub is very much breech and has been that way or transverse the entire pregnancy. My ob isn't worried yet and still thinks bub will turn head down but I'm not sure, my sister and I both were breech and refused to move LOL! Im super happy with my 5kg weight gain so far! I've been eating so well and swimming and going to the gym to stay fit and healthy!

Hope you are all happy and dtd LOTS!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie, I was hoping you had had a chance to BD with that sort of result. Time to see your GP and get levels checked I guess. Did you get Bhcg done after your d&c? Really hoping it's going to diminish for you and that your waiting time can be up real soon.

Oh Wobbler - sounds like bad luck in the bathroom!

Went for another appt at the hospital today and they're running another lot of bloods just in case something was missed after the last mc. Kids behaved super duper well which was lovely. 6 week wait for them to come back though (so I will have to pull out of October Nomie). Looks like it may be a goer for November - which is when we fell with our twins last year. We figure even if we decide to stop, we will still need to know what is going on in order to have the right contraception going on or to have our children checked for any inherited disorders possibly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Disney! Can't believe your almost 30 weeks! That seems to have flown. How's the hospital prep? Have you done any classes/calmbirth or similar? My advice is to get a good book about newborns - sleeping, settling, feeding etc - and read it now while you have the time and you aren't completely sleep deprived! That's what I wish I had done

Nomie, hope you can get it all figured out. Sounds like you've got a good plan :thumbup:

Shadow, know what you mean about your ds's behaviour not making you want another one! Grace went through a few horror weeks where I was thinking 'what have I done??!' Hope he chills out again for you - my friend gave me the best piece of advice - that children are dynamic, so it'll never stay too bad for too long!