Closed Thread
Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    My nan passed away today. She fought hard & surprised us all.
    She is at peace now & back with her true love after a long time apart <3
    I know she will make sure all the BH angel bubs are doing ok up there x
    Calstar - I am so sorry about your Nan.
    Big big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Sorry for the lack of personals but I just did an OPK for the sake of it and it's pretty much positive. ??
    Surely that wouldn't be left over pregnancy hormones affecting the result?
    I don't think it would be leftover pregnancy hormones Nomie, but do a hpt just in case.
    When I mc I remember reading on this very good website (which I've now forgotten the name of) to do a hpt every 4 days or so afterwards to make sure that the amount of hormone was decreasing so you could ensure that there was no leftover tissue causing trouble. I was only 7 weeks along and hpt was non existent in 4 days.

If you feel ready Nomie, go for it and get bd'ing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well its been 42 days since the d&c. I wouldn't be pregnant. We've had a bit of a dry spell since then. :P
    I'll go out and get some hpt's today to see if there is any left over tissue causing issues. I sure hope not.
    We had a bd session last night anyway incase it was true ovulation.

Trio you are so giving and selfless. I love the way you think of your husbands needs first and foremost. I'm sure you'll be rewarded for this in a big way. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Argh!

Anyone know if possible to gear up for o, get pain on one side, but not ovulate, and the other side takes over the next day?

I had ewcm sunday/monday. last night I had what im sure was ovulation pain...near my right hip bone...where I usually feel it. it started around 6pm. I still had it when I went to bed.
    I've woken this morning with a mirror image pain on the left! Argh!

I could be totally off too and its something unrelated, I think I usually o on cd21 which was monday? I don't temp or opk, just rely on when I see ewcm, and if I get pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow you might o from both ovaries! Twins!!!

Nomie I'm definantly not selfless! I just want him better so I can have another child! Nah, I do want to see him less stressed. It affects the whole family really.

I hope it's ovulation Nomie, I got a positive opk today, we could be due date buddies again! If we dtd anyway.

AFM, I usually have three days of positive opks, what day would you say the egg was released? First or last? If I'm going to have one shot at this I would like to try for a boy. Should I try my chances tonight or Friday? But then if I do get a shot I don't want to miss my chance totally. I think tonight I might try to suduce dh. I think I might have my hopes too high but I guess it's better than no hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Shadowangel, I have no idea. I never get o pains or twinges. I purely rely on OPK's.

Trio, how funny that we keep going through the same things together. Hope that your DH is keen on dtd without a hat tonight! With OPK's you go off the last positive (you will ovulate 12-24 hrs after that one). I would definitely try tonight in case you don't get another positive OPK tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Shadowangel, I have no idea. I never get o pains or twinges. I purely rely on OPK's.

Same. I WISH I had something else to pinpoint o

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh god, I'd freak if it was twins! But maybe if it was both sides we will have double the chance for one I think thats a less frightening way to think about it.

With the way ds has been the last week, im even doubting #2!
    He has become really rude and agressive, I've been hit so many times these past few days, from my normaly sweet, placid, caring and sensitive little man.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well its been 42 days since the d&c.... I'll go out and get some hpt's today to see if there is any left over tissue causing issues. I sure hope not.
    Nooooooooooo. I just did a hpt and it came up positive. Not a strong positive but not a faint one either. What does that mean? I don't want another d&c...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Thought I'd join in this discussion. I had a blighted ovum at the end of May - 5 weeks. Took me just over 12 weeks for AF to show up and now I'm back in the game! Got online and bought a whole bunch of OPKs and HPTs and I'm ready and raring to go!!
    Did an OPK last night and the line is getting darker - I'm a bit bummed to have to come back and start all over again. I remember the waiting and testing and waiting from last time