Closed Thread
Page 38 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nomie, that's not what you need. Have you ever had a light period like that?

Little ted how are you today? Thanks for your experience with the blood tests. I usually bleed really well out of that arm. I was hydrated warm and had just walked there. Werid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Where is my bfp?!? I've been waiting 12 months

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

DaenerysT  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I know how you feel Becca.
    But in the wise words of Mary Coustas - "the thought of giving up is worse than having to keep going and keep trying"

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss v For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (01-09-2013),JessyJ  (01-09-2013),Little Ted  (01-09-2013),Phoenixaust  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    But in the wise words of Mary Coustas - "the thought of giving up is worse than having to keep going and keep trying"
    Thanks miss v, so very true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What wonderful news Blotched - boys are great...(and they can stand up to wee - you will come to really appreciate this aspect, however odd it may sound now!)

Nomie - I remember hearing and reading up a lot after our mcs as my periods all of a sudden became shorter and lighter when everyone else said theirs were longer and heavier - I don't know what the answer is exactly - but yes, mine weren't how they used to be either, but they did seem to improve over time.

Becca and miss v - it is unfair and yes, you should have had your sticky bfps by now - particularly women who want and would care for babies so much.

Cooked DH a big breakfast this morning - our kids like a cooked breakfast too, but we only have about 3 a year! Have been out in the beautiful sunshine this morning weeding the garden and taking pictures of the kids as they played. Have taken the meds, but nothing more seems to be happening - hoping to have it all over and done with today and move on.

Trio - Sounds like it was the blood collector's abilities that were lacking in that case Trio! I now know who I prefer at our local pathology as she can get it first time, everytime, whilst others sometimes try each arm with a lot of jiggling and then call for help!
    I think we are just after someone now who will look past the pcos to find out why the recurrent mc'ing is happening. It's disappointing after being told that we would be looked after this time and yet no one would take our concerns seriously. We had a fs and ob that are considered some of the best in town and none of that helped. We won't be ttc again until we are happy that everything has been sorted properly this time.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 01-09-2013 at 12:26.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Pumpkaboo  (03-09-2013)

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    This works on so many levels of life, not just ttc.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I think he might have been alseep actually, he was very well behaved & seemed to be in a good position the whole time. Certainly good knowing its a boy, I've found boys names very hard so its given me something to focus on.

I was shocked too but there was no doubting what he is! The scanner did double check though. Its going to take me a while to get used to the idea of a little boy!

Are you going to have a surprised or find out early this time?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Definitely a surprise again, it really gave me something to be excited about and I didn't mind the wait! The only thing is that if it's a boy we'll have to rush out and get some more masculine clothes and sheets! Actually, it helped not knowing what Grace was because most of our newborn stuff is gender neutral and that will come in handy this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessy that's one reason we didn't officially find out ds's sex, gender neutral stuff is very versatile!
    I'm keen for twin boys next time. Which may be soon. Dh jokingly said, I'm ready for my pollen to fertilise your ova, when we were talking about the warm spring weather when having a play on the grass outside with DS.
    So crazily I have my hopes up high! I'm not using opks as I promised dh I wouldn't but I couldn't help noticing some ewcm today. We had some alone time last night he was enjoying a little bj and I couldn't bring myself to let dh inside much as he wanted too. Crazy but I would have got so upset if he put a condom on it would have wrecked the mood. Tonight if we get a chance to dtd, I am going to woman up and let him decide, i'm not going to mention it, condom or no condom.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Oops, sorry, I accidentally thanked this. I really hope you get your bfp soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Trio, it sounds like dh is feeling better about it. fx you get a good bd session in tonight & get those twin boys you're after! I'm hoping for b/g twins... I just need to figure out how to hyperovulate! ... oh yeah... & fugure out why the swimmers haven't managed to catch any eggies yet!