Closed Thread
Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    How long have you been ttc Funchu?
    Officially ttc since late Oct last year, but off bc & "being careful" for about 13 months before that. I wish we'd started trying right after I went off bc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Officially ttc since late Oct last year, but off bc & "being careful" for about 13 months before that. I wish we'd started trying right after I went off bc.
    xx

If only we knew then what we know now....

xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    xx

If only we knew then what we know now....

xx
    oh definately!! I Wanted another since DS was 6mnths old, but wasnt sure "when" would be right, and fought the whole "Can i really do 2 children?? How will DS react?" I wanted about an 18mnth-2.5yr age gap between DS and another child. DS is 2.5 now, and no #2 anywhere in sight!

I fell so easily with DS (Off BC mid jan, BFP end april, MC may, BFP July...welcomed DS the following March), i hoped it would be the same this time around...but some how i knew deep down it would take us over 12mnths....we are getting really close to it I Came off BC at the end of October.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've heard they happen in pairs
    In July there was 5 of us!!!! So keeping hoping and bding

Really hope September brings lots of little bubbies your way girls! Sounds like you've got a good plan miss v. If you and dh don't have any problems then ivf should work a treat. A friend of mine fell first round - she and her dh had to do ivf because he'd had chemo the year before so had to store some spermies away. Got a gorgeous baby boy now I know it will happen for you one day!

Wonder how Trio is going? Hope she's ok. Big love if you're out there xx

Have a good day girls!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss V I am far from extraordinary. We are just stumbling through. The women in this thread are extraordinary, you know you an count on them for the knowledge, compassion, comradeship and humour!

Thanks Jessy!, how are you and bump going? Is grace excited for sibling?

Funchu, big hugs. This will happen for you. And it will happen next cycle!

Little ted how are you? This bub WILL stay stuck!

Last night we were discussing when I would go back to mums for a weeks visit. Looking at the Calendar I ruled out the first 2weeks of sep, the next week we had things on so made made it the fourth week in sep. Alls good. Then dh asks why not the first two weeks. I had to tell him that they were my fertile weeks. (Figuring I will o sometime the end of the first week and start of second). He had such a pained look in his eye. I have been trying so hard not to put pressure on him regarding Ttc. No talk of it whats so ever. not even baby names which we always talk about. I know he knows how much i would like to add to our family. I just can't give up the though of another baby. Not that dh has been interested in dtd anyway. I was hoping that by not pressuring him, we could just have sex for fun, knowing that pregnancy would be a possibility. And we could just skip the condoms and see how we go . So we wouldn't be activity trying. It seemed to make sense in my head! It is just such perfect timing now, except for dh's anxiety. But we have holidays booked for November, and I am going to ask my uncle if we could stay at theirs for a beach holiday on the cheap. They are always asking for us to stay. I just wish dh could see what such a blessing a new bub would be. All he can see is worry and sleepless nights. All I can think of is ours kids playing together, learning new things, having each other even after we are gone. I just always thought I would have three kids. I can't give it up. Patience is the key. He needs time I know. I just wish he would work at changing things so we can both be excited to try together. If we don't work to change things nothing will change.

Anyway that is way to much rambling on my part! Who is next to test? Nomie how are you going when will you be testing? Af for me is due the 22nd.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (29-08-2013),JessyJ  (29-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Something I found in a magazine waiting for the accountant to get our tax done. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1377741275.199796.jpg

The Seri ask 'where is your placenter buried' as a way of asking where you are from. I thought it was just beautiful. I had planned to keep DS's placenter before he was born, but I didn't articulate this to my doctor or midwife, and when he was born I was kind of distracted! My one regret with his birth.

Do our pregnant ladies have anything thoughts on what you would like to do with your placenter?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio, I hope your DH comes round soon, I agree patience is key at a time like this. Re: placenta, I'm not really sure what I will do with it (if anything). DF is keen on keeping the cord blood but it is very expensive ($3k) to do, so I doubt we would unless we have some financial windfall in the coming months.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Good luck Trio...give him some time. I know what its like to be so stressed & worried about everything that it gets in the way of planning/doing things which might cause more stress iykwim, even if those things will enrich your life in so many ways. I think giving him some time will be good...and going on holiday later in the year might help too if he hasn't come round by then.

As for the placenta, I'll either eat it or bury it somewhere.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by AdornedWithCats; 29-08-2013 at 13:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio, patience is the key indeed and it sounds like you are winning in that area! Hugs to you. Your DH will come around eventually. The beach holiday sounds lovely! I bet it's exactly what you both need.

As for me, I'm on day 37 since my D&C and no sign of AF so I have no idea when I'll be ovulating or testing. That's okay though. Using the extra time to save my pennies for projects around the home. DH is getting impatient though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah I'm happy not to have anything to do with the placenta once it's out of me Considering blood and tissue banking though. Even if it just to regenerate DH's sporting injuries j/k.

Nomie, do you have a saliva monitor? It helped me figure out when I was ovulating after my D&C this year? To be honest, I think saliva monitors are the best! It was my early indicator that we caught the egg as well.

For any of the new BFPs, we've now got a DIG May 2014 sub-forum and Due date thread.