Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great wobbler! Happy little person in there

Hope everything went well today Trio xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I think cramps in general are quite normal, if there's bleeding alongside the cramps I think that's when they say to worry....

Cramps occur as your body is try to adjust to the changes that are happening whilst bub snuggles in... :-)

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Oh good! He must be snuggling in well then unlike his predecessor Please stick around my little dumpling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Congratulations again !! Oh that so so exciting I'm sending lots of sticky dust your way!!

Sending hugs and good lucks to your DS. Come back when your ready Trio, we will miss you.

LilNightmare - so so love your nursery!! It's completely unique and true to you your little man will adore it! Oh have you chosen a name yet??
    thanks girls. im soo happy with how its come up. i cant wait until my little mans in it.

Nomie - thats the vibe i was going for lol

disney- yes we have picked a name. hes name will be Draven Arthur.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Disney  (25-08-2013),Funchu  (24-08-2013),JessyJ  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh very nice lil nightmare!! I LOVE non-common names!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is the name Draven from a book? It sounds familiar. I have Arthur on my list for first names (it's FIL's middle name).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got my first BFP this morning at 9dpo! I haven't told DH yet, I got up after he had left to go and do a round at work, I had a funny feeling so thought I'd test! I'm so excited! I'm going to wait and tell him in a more special way then just ringing him screaming!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1377293541.624038.jpg

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beetee For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-08-2013),Heids89  (24-08-2013),JessyJ  (24-08-2013),Purples  (24-08-2013),rushie  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great BFP beetee!! Congratulations. Any ideas on how you will tell your DH? Very happy for you!

Lilnightmare, love the name Draven! I can already tell it will really suit him. I'm so excited that he is not far away from coming into the real world.

Afm, I should of been twelve weeks today. *sigh* A friend of a friend just announced her pregnancy on FB and she was due the same day as me. I can't help thinking that should be me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats beetee! Look forward to hearing how you tell dh

So sorry Nomie I know the feeling. We'd just started trying and a friend got pregnant by accident (but I'm sure it was intentional on her part; her DH wasn't happy)... I got pregnant the next month and we were looking forward to being pregnant together and then I mc. I feel horrible but I feel like we should have been able to keep ours not that I wanted her to mc but yeah. I don't think it gets easier until you're pregnant again tho so good luck. My thoughts are with you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rushie, I have a friend who I feel is trying to do that! She's told me she's gone off the pill and not using protection. So I asked if she was trying for kids. She said no, she can't afford it but she'll see what happens. Hmmmm what else does she expect to happen? Lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same mine knew we were going to start trying soon (ie we were off the pill but using protection) and next thing I know she's pregnant - she was off the pill and not using protection! Why would you take a pregnancy test before a missed period if you weren't trying?! I was so upset. Argh... I'll have everything crossed for you (and everyone else) as I know how hard TTC is and watching everyone around you fall pregnant.