Closed Thread
Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I thought I would surprise him with a farther a day card and pos test so I might take a digital tomorrow or Friday. I'm in so much shock but still I don't believe it. Af is due Friday or Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sjk I can see half a second line? I'm with calstar, check again tomorrow. Was the photo taken within the 10minutes? In the meantime I would be very excited!

Little ted, I'm sure everything will be fine today. Except for an extremely full bladder! I have a retro uterus too, but have managed to avoid internals.

Thanks shadow! You have given me somewhere to start. I think I will get a seat for the toilet. Go your DS!

I'll nightmare thanks for popping by! Best wishes for the next seven weeks! I'm sure your little man will be perfect and give you your week break!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD3 of cycle #5 for me...
    DH's best mate is coming to stay with us for a while, could be a couple of weeks, could be 6 months! I've said he can stay as long as he likes as long as it doesn't interrupt ttc! Maybe ill lay out some earplugs on top of his pillow?! Haha. Guess I best hide all my opk's & hpt's that I have dotted around everywhere too.

Wedding anniversary next week, right around O time! It'd be schweeeeet if we conceived then! DH is also travelling AGAIN next week so he best fill me up before going!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calstar, again, you have me laughing at you posts... Ear plugs, and filling you up!? Lol. What are you? A car at a petrol station??? Lol

Nightmare, love you photos!!!! I love love love scan pics as much as I love bubba pics!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

6. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Disney - how far along are you now? I hope it's all going smoothly for you.

Afm- pregnancy is going well. 7 weeks to go! To be honest I'm so excited to finish work in a few weeks. Keep telling bub he has to let mum finish work, have a week rest and then he can come whenever! Lol I have my baby shower next week so I'm looking forward to that too. This lil man is going to be spoilt rotten with all the people coming. Oh this is my lil man....
    LilNightmare!!! Hey!!!!! I've been thinking about you! Cantwait popped by a week or 2 ago and I was asking her if she had heard from you! Oh 7 weeks to go that's going to go so quickly!! How are you feeling? Those pics are fantastic!

I'm 26+4, in my third trimester on Saturday eek! Haven't done the nursery yet, I'm still waiting for the furniture to arrive have you got everything all set and ready to go? I have my pregnancy diabetes test thingie this morning I've heard that's not the best fun.

Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    Hi ladies I'm so sorry to have been mia for ages! It's funny how ttc (even just starting) can be so daunting so I tried to stay away from this site for awhile.

Anyway just for some potential positivity on our Wednesday morning I decided to test and I'm only about 10/11 dpo. What do you guys think? Should I get a blood test/see the doctor and is it worth telling dh?
    Firstly congratulations!!! Oh I think you should wait until Father's Day to tell dh that would be so special for him to find out then!! I'm also a firm believer that's a positive test I can see the second line! Let us know how the digi goes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Calstar, again, you have me laughing at you posts... Ear plugs, and filling you up!? Lol. What are you? A car at a petrol station??? Lol

Nightmare, love you photos!!!! I love love love scan pics as much as I love bubba pics!

Well, this is kind of embarrassing & not something I admit very often as people tend to look at me strangely.
    But this is the most recent photo of me....
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1377038369.982135.jpg

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Disney  (21-08-2013),Funchu  (21-08-2013),JessyJ  (21-08-2013),Little Ted  (21-08-2013),munchkin859  (21-08-2013),Pumpkaboo  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilnightmare, your bub is so cute! Look at that face. I bet you can't wait to meet him.

Lil Ted, how did your scan go today? I hope it was good news.

Sjk, that looks like the beginning of a BFP to me!!!
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 21-08-2013 at 15:25.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Well, this is kind of embarrassing & not something I admit very often as people tend to look at me strangely.
    But this is the most recent photo of me....
    Attachment 40981
    At lease you're a cute pink bubbly car!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm always intrigued to see what Calstar's pics are going to be! You make me laugh

Had scan this afternoon and there was good and not-so-good news. Our little bunny is in there and has grown over the last week and its little heart was pumping away. It seems to have had implantation issues so unfortunately it was only pumping at 90bpm which isn't fantastic and there is a small-medium subchorionic haemotoma next to the baby which may threaten the pregnancy.

Went back to our sonographer that we had with our last pregnancy as I remember him being so good about telling us that it was all over and what to do - without upsetting us. He said he has seen it go either way at this stage and to go back in three weeks. I think it means I have to stop the aspirin.

Thank you for all your thoughts ladies. Your support has been great. Hopefully our little bunny will be a fighter.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Heids89  (21-08-2013),JessyJ  (21-08-2013),munchkin859  (21-08-2013),wobblermummy  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    so good to hear Little Ted, fingers crossed everything else goes well and improves from here for you all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (22-08-2013)