Closed Thread
Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    17+5 Still pretty small though its grown heaps and seems bigger today (17+6). Attachment 40589
    Blotched - your bump is adorable 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miss v For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    When was your d&c scheduled? I hope it's AF for you but you might need to wait and see.......fx!
    My D&C was back on 31st July and was right around o (which was annoying).
    I didn't bleed at all until now. It would mean af is 4 days early but the timing sort of fits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Yep. Still here miss v!

fx you're back in the ttc game soon & fx fx fx for a super sticky BFP!

I'm cd18 in the morning & hoping for o soon (it's usually between cd19 & cd21). It's bd time again tomorrow (we're going with every 2nd day until BFP this cycle). We've managed to keep it up so far (lol, no pun intended )
    So glad you are still around Funchu. I think bd every second day is a good plan - I'm going to go with that too this time round.

Fx for us oldies LOL

(Ha ha ha - managed to keep it up😆)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to miss v For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (13-08-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Hahaha Funchu! I think every second day is a good idea.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Hahaha Funchu! I think every second day is a good idea.

We've tried before, but usually get thrown out by something (like being sick, working late, having a work function, study). This time we're right on track, so wish me luck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (13-08-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Good luck!

Don't worry if you get thrown out though, we were aiming for every second day but weren't too strict with it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you start to feel better soon Miss V

Good luck with the BD schedule this month Funchu , that some spermies find your egg.

Shadow I fear i wont have a proper bump, atleast what is soft now will go hard I guess lol.

Well digital clicked over to 3+ today so I am now 5 weeks and its still growing inside me (my fingers are crossed that is what is happening). 1 and a half weeks till my dating scan and cannot wait to see if there is a heartbeat.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love the bumps ladies! And I hope everyone else here gets their own little bumps very soon

I went to a hens night when I was 6 weeks and after dinner everyone was amazed at how bloated I was (no one knows im UTD). I seriously looked 4 months along. So any bump I get it all bloat. My boobs are big though now (which I love!). I can't get any bigger, I have a wedding dress to fit into :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Love the bumps ladies! And I hope everyone else here gets their own little bumps very soon

I went to a hens night when I was 6 weeks and after dinner everyone was amazed at how bloated I was (no one knows im UTD). I seriously looked 4 months along. So any bump I get it all bloat. My boobs are big though now (which I love!). I can't get any bigger, I have a wedding dress to fit into :S
    you will have awesome boobs for your wedding. Will be 12 wks at a friends wedding, wont tell anyone till after as dont want to spoil friends day. Another friend will be 8.5 months pg at the wedding she announced she was 3 months at mine but only as she couldnt eat her vegetarian meal that waa largely fetta and tomato and we all knew she loved cheese kitchen staff were awesome and made cheese free dish.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post

That bump is so mine atm! I usually have no chest at all since having the chn, so I actually fill out my bra now and they look normal - yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by miss v View Post
    My D&C was back on 31st July and was right around o (which was annoying).
    I didn't bleed at all until now. It would mean af is 4 days early but the timing sort of fits.
    Hopefully this is the start of your last cycle Miss V

Love the bump pictures. I would love a neat little bump - which I would have had if we'd been able to keep the last pregnancy as I was in great shape. I don't think I posted on this thread - went for scan at 6 weeks and no hb or mention of a fetal pole yet. So two weeks to wait to next one when they can confirm either way, but I have all you lovely ladies to keep me distracted in the meantime. Of course I've researched (Dr Google) and it can go either way at that point. Bright side - gestational sack and yolk sack measured well.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 13-08-2013 at 12:00.