+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks bigred. I'll admit I've stopped the program the past few weeks. I've put all I have into sorting 9mo DS sleeping and I think it's worked, for that I'll happily put on a few kg and sort my jelly belly out when I catch up on sleep
    I'll save recipes and exercises this week.

I hope you are all still going strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well it's the last week everyone! I hope you are all feeling happy and healthy even if u have deviated from the plan like I have.

You only live once, so enjoy it, don't beat yourself up and waste precious time with negative thoughts. Even if you've taken one permanent change way from this then you've done well. I've stopped eating so much bread. That's a big thing for a carb queen!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funnels For This Useful Post:

BigRedV  (28-10-2013),harvs  (28-10-2013)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Yeah life got in the way over here, but I have definitely been eating better and I still lost 11kgs, so halfway there! I am going to download the recipes and buy a couple of her workouts and kind of constantly do the 12WBT if you know what I mean...

Thanks everyone for your support and sharing your experiences. I really enjoyed being part of this thread x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It was bad timing for me but I did lose 3kg I only wanted to lose 5kg ish

She put me on the right track during challenging times anyway. Thanks everyone. Hoping I'm pregnant now so I won't be jumping on the next round but I will definitely use some of these recipes.

Well done to all of you. You all did so well even if not for the full 12 weeks