+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Im out for a few days I was doing so well but right now I can barely walk let alone exercise. I have an egg collection Tuesday morning so ill stick to the eating plan and then back on the exercise once I am mobile again. Hoping by WED...feels like my ovaries have lead in them.

*sigh* oh the timing.

Looks like its a 10wbt for me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I saw your post in the other section LoCo. it all settles down and that your aren't overstim'd. All the best for the EPU etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    I saw your post in the other section LoCo. it all settles down and that your aren't overstim'd. All the best for the EPU etc.
    Thank you SPG so much.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Nah, I stopped them.
    I do much more than the exercise plan. I walked 26 km's this week and Zumba sessions.
    Sometimes when you eat things you're not supposed to can take a few days to react with your body.

Also, you need to stick to the exercise as much as possible. Walking 26km is great, but it won't be burning the same amount of calories or challenging your body in the same way. This is why I have not concentrated as much on cardio in the past. Doing the toning sessions actually continues to burn calories long after you've finished exercising. Walking and Zumba only burn calories while you're doing it and walking doesn't exactly get the heart rate going as much as the cardio outlined in the plan.

My advice would be to stick to the exercise plan as much as possible. Check your portions and make the meals according to the plan.

Did you do your measurements? You might find you are losing cm rather than kg.
    Last edited by BigRedV; 26-08-2013 at 06:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Good luck, Loco

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Are your portions correct?
    All measured out and weighed.
    Thanks for the suggestion ladies
    All good now as I lost 700 gm's overnight so looks like we're back on track

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Sometimes when you eat things you're not supposed to can take a few days to react with your body.

Also, you need to stick to the exercise as much as possible. Walking 26km is great, but it won't be burning the same amount of calories or challenging your body in the same way. This is why I have not concentrated as much on cardio in the past. Doing the toning sessions actually continues to burn calories long after you've finished exercising. Walking and Zumba only burn calories while you're doing it and walking doesn't exactly get the heart rate going as much as the cardio outlined in the plan.

My advice would be to stick to the exercise plan as much as possible. Check your portions and make the meals according to the plan.

Did you do your measurements? You might find you are losing cm rather than kg.
    Thanks Big Red. Very helpful info
    I lost 700 gm's overnight and 8cm's all over so I know it's working. 3kg 's down in two weeks ... I'm stoked with that.

Thanks again for taking the time to write that out. I should have added that I do three days of toning and strengthening as per my exercise plan on top of the walking and the Zumba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and good luck Loco

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok - new weigh in starting weight 68.9kg. That means I've actually lost 1.3kg no on the program!! Lol

Looking forward to being back on track

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BigRedV - you are really motivating. I've just done a Michelle workout infront of TV keeping in mind your line of burning fat after its finished

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmumm For This Useful Post:

BigRedV  (26-08-2013)