+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1377419663.752625.jpg

Tonight's shepherd's pie. Serves four but ironically I'm home alone (again). Pretty good weekend for me here. I'm loving the boot camp workout video. Jump back on those horses people!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Love a good sweet potato topping. Looks yummy.

Tofu wrap here tonight.

Did our weekly grocery shopping yesterday and with a few extra things for this diet and nappies was $250!!! Freaking out!

I'm getting a bit tired of cooking all the time. Always cooked meals but just threw things together without a recipe. Must keep going.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnels View Post

Tofu wrap here tonight.

Did our weekly grocery shopping yesterday and with a few extra things for this diet and nappies was $250!!! Freaking out!

I'm getting a bit tired of cooking all the time. Always cooked meals but just threw things together without a recipe. Must keep going.
    I spent $300 at the supermarket today . My plan is now to repeat meals throughout the pay fortnight because it might be cheaper than having to buy all different meats/vegs/sauces etc

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    I spent $300 at the supermarket today . My plan is now to repeat meals throughout the pay fortnight because it might be cheaper than having to buy all different meats/vegs/sauces etc
    My thoughts exactly. Especially when you pay for something and use like a teaspoon. You expect it will crop up again somewhere soon!

Remember to do your Bircher muesli overnight, anyone who's eating it tomorrow!

FearlessLeader is online now Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnels View Post

Tofu wrap here tonight.

Just crashing to give you a tip- anything that was freezable I would make extra quantities and freeze. Then I would swap out something else the next week for the leftovers. I could do that a couple of times a week, and if I saw say 2 recipes that were freezable I would cook 3 meals on Sunday and eat one, make double quantities of the other two so I would get 5 meals done in a couple of hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks FL.

I've been customising my food plan to duplicate meals over the week so I can make double and eat it Again the next night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    Attachment 41206

Tonight's shepherd's pie. Serves four but ironically I'm home alone (again). Pretty good weekend for me here. I'm loving the boot camp workout video. Jump back on those horses people!
    Yummo!!!

Well I've just spent a fair amount of time organising my meal plan for the week. I've customised pretty much every day because I just don't have the budget for any wastage or too much variety. My snacks are all sorted as well and I'm off to do groceries first thing after breakfast

I'm going to keep a record of how much it's costing me and see if I can cut it down budget wise each week as much as possible. Also as it's only me eating it (well I'll give the boys a variety of similar things) it means I'll have the same thing for lunch most times the next day. I've also got a few things already in the freezer and I'll incorporate them into my meals each week so it's not the same thing all the time but repeated over a fortnight if that makes sense. (I have a few chicken noodle soups which the thought of them makes me feel ill as last time I had them I was so sick but I'll still eat them up).

Good luck ladies!! I'm considering myself at week one will weight in tomorrow with a new start weight then every Wednesday with the rest of the crew.

I've joined a gym in my new town too so I'll be heading there for the first time tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Caramelo koalas?

Are you following exercise plan?
    Nah, I stopped them.
    I do much more than the exercise plan. I walked 26 km's this week and Zumba sessions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really need to change my meals around to make more things like the hearty beef stew, guiness pie etc because these things have veges hidden in them. My dd is just too fussy to eat salad or coleslaw and I need to ensure that her diet doesn't suffer as mine improves. can anyone suggest any other dishes along these lines that they have come across?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Nah, I stopped them.
    I do much more than the exercise plan. I walked 26 km's this week and Zumba sessions.
    Are your portions correct?