+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think my scales are wrong. Can someone tell me if digital is better than the old school ones? There's no way I could lose 2kg in 3 days????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    I think my scales are wrong. Can someone tell me if digital is better than the old school ones? There's no way I could lose 2kg in 3 days????

In my local FB group of 12wbt majority of people have lost 2kg+

Not me ... But I've not done a step of exercise. I feel pretty well now do I shall start that tomorrow.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I did the Burning Bridges workout tonight but I was doing it while DH wasn't home from work. OMG. Impossible. First DD wanted to do it with me, fine, just had to be extra careful not to stand on her, then she went to watch tv, great. Then she kicked her toe and wanted a cuddle. Then she wanted to play a floor puzzle so she decided to clean up the loungroom floor, but then realised she needed to go to the toilet.....Ooops, didn't make it in time. Then after the floor was cleaned and the kid was bathed I got back to it and she was putting coins on the back of my calves and my back while I was doing the core stuff on the floor. Impossible.

Tonight I made the beef and guiness pie - it is fabulous and DD and and DH loved it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Mmumm  (15-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    In my local FB group of 12wbt majority of people have lost 2kg+

Not me ... But I've not done a step of exercise. I feel pretty well now do I shall start that tomorrow.
    Well I havent exercised in that long maybe I shocked my body

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so the vegetarian menu sucks. While you guys are having bl00dy mushroom risottos im eating lentils. I mean I love lentils but why cant we have Risottos?
    Should I do your menu and replace the meats with my meat free meats or fish???? Hmmmmmm
    Like a hot dog with my vego sausages?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    I did the Burning Bridges workout tonight but I was doing it while DH wasn't home from work. OMG. Impossible. First DD wanted to do it with me, fine, just had to be extra careful not to stand on her, then she went to watch tv, great. Then she kicked her toe and wanted a cuddle. Then she wanted to play a floor puzzle so she decided to clean up the loungroom floor, but then realised she needed to go to the toilet.....Ooops, didn't make it in time. Then after the floor was cleaned and the kid was bathed I got back to it and she was putting coins on the back of my calves and my back while I was doing the core stuff on the floor. Impossible.

Tonight I made the beef and guiness pie - it is fabulous and DD and and DH loved it.
    Im sorry but I had to laugh this was DD and I the other day exactly. I have to do it while shes asleep now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    You can change it under My Account--Settings--um...My Program, I think! You'll find it. Then I just clicked on the 1500 and hit save.
    Yeh, I tried but it wouldn't let me choose that option because I ticked bf???

It only lets me if I go and click no to pregnant or bf.
    Last edited by BigRedV; 15-08-2013 at 05:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Ok so the vegetarian menu sucks. While you guys are having bl00dy mushroom risottos im eating lentils. I mean I love lentils but why cant we have Risottos?
    Should I do your menu and replace the meats with my meat free meats or fish???? Hmmmmmm
    Like a hot dog with my vego sausages?

The mushroom risotto wasn't on the normal eating plan yet. I just choose it because my throat can't handle anything but slop at the moment. It's a vegetarian dish though so I'm sure it'll wind up on your menu. I'm going to try to have toast this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loving this food....so much more exciting than porridge!
    Replaced apple with strawberries as DD ate all the apples yesterday.
    Raisin toast w cottage cheese Attachment 40700

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Yeh, I tried but it wouldn't let me choose that option because I ticked bf???

It only lets me if I go and click no to pregnant or bf.
    Oh...maybe that's what I did then...

Sorry 😊