+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    I had a macaron this afternoon. Ok, I had 2. On the straight and narrow tomorrow. Really struggling with the idea of cutting back on my cups of tea - I have a bit of a tea addiction.
    I'm the same!!! I'm so addicted to my cups if tea. Wonder if I could swap a snack for one? I just feel icky without my morning cuppa.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The 12wbt calorie counter didn't have a cup of tea with milk in the calorie look up but on another it says 25calories with semi skimmed milk so I will keep a cup here and there and just try to work them into my count. But my addiction runs a little deeper than just one in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm totally counting that into my morning!!!! Wahoo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just checked calorie king and it says 18cal so if I count 25 I should be covered. Wahoo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    The 12wbt calorie counter didn't have a cup of tea with milk in the calorie look up but on another it says 25calories with semi skimmed milk so I will keep a cup here and there and just try to work them into my count. But my addiction runs a little deeper than just one in the morning.
    Do u have sugar?

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, I haven't had sugar in tea or coffee for about 4 years. I convinced myself that by cutting out that alone I would lose weight....and yet here I am, trying...again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

BigRedV  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just went through and tweeked my Monday menu due to my horrid throat. I'll just do shopping for that day in the morning (I'm kid free and live right behind woolies). Then if I'm feeling better by day 2 I will go back to the original plan. If not I'll just remake the day again as I'll have all the ingredients.

So my day consists of:

Breakfast banana smoothie

Chicken noodle soup

Creamy cauliflower soup

Snacks - just yoghurt

Good luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone! I joined yesterday for the first time so am still catching up on how everything works. I haven't done the fitness test but did all the food shopping today so am ready and excited to go.

I'm on the vegetarian 1200 intermediate program.

A bit of a bugger it's my cousins 40th birthday dinner tomorrow night at a pub, the first night of the program! Ill have to be strong strong strong and order something as healthy as possible. Will be really hard to say no to a glass of wine though!

Very excited about this thread, what a great idea.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Funnels For This Useful Post:

BigRedV  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnels View Post
    Hi everyone! I joined yesterday for the first time so am still catching up on how everything works. I haven't done the fitness test but did all the food shopping today so am ready and excited to go.

I'm on the vegetarian 1200 intermediate program.

A bit of a bugger it's my cousins 40th birthday dinner tomorrow night at a pub, the first night of the program! Ill have to be strong strong strong and order something as healthy as possible. Will be really hard to say no to a glass of wine though!

Very excited about this thread, what a great idea.
    Hi Funnels - I'm a newbie to the program too. I'm a bit excited to try heaps of different food. I' think I'm going to go through and print out every recipe so I have it on hand for quick reference.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I absolutely pigged out this weekend ... and I loved it!
    Pizza, chocolate, McDonald's, cake and the list goes on! I had a baby shower hence the chocolate and cake! Pizza and McDonald's were last night and tonight's dinner! I'm ready to go all healthy tomorrow though

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (11-08-2013)