+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilrussell View Post
    Sounds like a perfect "last" lunch.
    I love hot chips as well! But we can give them up!

I just worked out my weekly shop and its going to cost around $190, hoping some of the things will last for week 2.
    My DH has decided that he will eat "normal" food with DS so he will do the cooking for that.
    What an awesome DH. Well my DH would never cook so ive said he can eat what I make but with added steak or chicken seeing as im on vego plan.

You just reminded me dam I have to shop.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm guessing the answer to my question is no....but - are there any veggies that are "free" ie if we have x for dinner can we add any extra free steamed veg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen2010 View Post
    I'm guessing the answer to my question is no....but - are there any veggies that are "free" ie if we have x for dinner can we add any extra free steamed veg?
    No I haven't seen a free food list. I think everything is measured and no extra:thumbup:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Mmumm  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen2010 View Post
    Nope. Because the program is calorie based, and every your healthiest steamed veg have calories

However if you don't use your cals throughout the day you can add extra veg to dinner

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (10-08-2013),Mmumm  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just marked out my 1km for the time trial, I'll wait for the sun to go down though before I do it, everyone seems to be out and about now. My DH has taken DS out for the afternoon and won't be back until later tonight so I think I might go treat myself to the movies with popcorn and frozen coke.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Oh no get well soon hun.

Thanks lovely

Turns out I have pharyngitis. It's really knocked me about with the body aches and fever.

Looks like my last supper with be custard. If I'm still aching tomorrow I'll just do the fitness test as soon as I can. Same with the food. I'll just count calories of liquid meals until I can swallow properly. I've started antibiotics today so hopefully I'll be right come Monday morn.

I'm still excited!!! I convinced my friend who happens to be the teacher next door to my class to sign up to. It'll be good having her on the same path as me. We might even end up doing cook ups together and we are moving down the road from each other in about two weeks (complete happy coincidence).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (10-08-2013)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are back on top of things soom TheBoys&me. My DD has been sick and sneezing and coughing all over me for days and I keep expecting to come down with what she has. So far so good....touch wood.

I have just come home from doing a grocery shop but I didn't have my full shopping list , so I may have to fill in the blanks tomorrow. I also went to kmart and got some socks, crop tops, 3/4 training pants and shirts and I hit the shoe shop and got some cross trainers ($30 - bargain, Fila brand). I also got a heart rate monitor/calories burnt watch yesterday. I hope that looking the part will make me feel the part.

So, here is the real question - Is anyone up for before and after photos?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Thanks lovely

Turns out I have pharyngitis. It's really knocked me about with the body aches and fever.

Looks like my last supper with be custard. If I'm still aching tomorrow I'll just do the fitness test as soon as I can. Same with the food. I'll just count calories of liquid meals until I can swallow properly. I've started antibiotics today so hopefully I'll be right come Monday morn.

I'm still excited!!! I convinced my friend who happens to be the teacher next door to my class to sign up to. It'll be good having her on the same path as me. We might even end up doing cook ups together and we are moving down the road from each other in about two
    weeks (complete happy coincidence).
    Awesome having a friend join:thumbup:
    Hope you recover fast fast fast. If you don't eat I don't get to see your food pics so hurry virus leave!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's early days ... But is anyone thinking they might to to the finale party in Sydney??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Hope you are back on top of things soom TheBoys&me. My DD has been sick and sneezing and coughing all over me for days and I keep expecting to come down with what she has. So far so good....touch wood.

I have just come home from doing a grocery shop but I didn't have my full shopping list , so I may have to fill in the blanks tomorrow. I also went to kmart and got some socks, crop tops, 3/4 training pants and shirts and I hit the shoe shop and got some cross trainers ($30 - bargain, Fila brand). I also got a heart rate monitor/calories burnt watch yesterday. I hope that looking the part will make me feel the part.

So, here is the real question - Is anyone up for before and after photos?
    I was thinking this but am sooooooo embarrassed.