+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    I am doing the fitness test Saturday
    It will probably take me forever to do the 1km time trial lol. I did the wall test 2 weeks ago at personal training and oh my god it killed!

What do you all think of the food plan? Is the whole family following it or just yourself?

I'm trying to convince my husband to eat the dinner meals but he's not too keen. Not sure how I'm going to go with snacks during the week as I work full time and its easy just to grab an apple or muesli bar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilrussell View Post
    It will probably take me forever to do the 1km time trial lol. I did the wall test 2 weeks ago at personal training and oh my god it killed!

What do you all think of the food plan? Is the whole family following it or just yourself?

I'm trying to convince my husband to eat the dinner meals but he's not too keen. Not sure how I'm going to go with snacks during the week as I work full time and its easy just to grab an apple or muesli bar.
    LOL! I am hoping to do 1km trial in 5 minutes.

What snacks have you chosen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL! I am hoping to do 1km trial in 5 minutes.

What snacks have you chosen?
    For the dairy based snacks I'm going to have a yoghurt and maybe try the ricotta, honey and almond crunch.
    For the fruit based snacks I'm going to have bananas and strawberries and then maybe the fruit and yoghurt slice.
    For the vegetable based snacks I'm going to have corn thins and veggie sticks with hummus.

What are you going to have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilrussell View Post
    For the dairy based snacks I'm going to have a yoghurt and maybe try the ricotta, honey and almond crunch.
    For the fruit based snacks I'm going to have bananas and strawberries and then maybe the fruit and yoghurt slice.
    For the vegetable based snacks I'm going to have corn thins and veggie sticks with hummus.

What are you going to have?
    I chose the palm tree fruit salad, yoghurt, perfect picnic pie and corn thins as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What's everyone eating tonight? Fess up? ....... and dont lie?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    What's everyone eating tonight? Fess up? ....... and dont lie?

I have been so good all week, and then I had a wrap from KFC. What was I thinking?!?!?!?! I never eat KFC....ever.

Still, onward and upward. Just trying to work out my foods before I head to the supermarket tomorrow. I really have not idea how I'm going to do this, but do it I will.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had homemade rissoles for dinner but I did have ice cream for dessert. I'm not worried about what I'm eating until Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    I have been so good all week, and then I had a wrap from KFC. What was I thinking?!?!?!?! I never eat KFC....ever.

Still, onward and upward. Just trying to work out my foods before I head to the supermarket tomorrow. I really have not idea how I'm going to do this, but do it I will.
    But this is good its a treat before the big challenge starts

I cant say what I had. I haven't had one for years so I thought stuff it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had homemade rissoles for dinner but I did have ice cream for dessert. I'm not worried about what I'm eating until Monday.
    Im glad you added ice cream to that lol me to im miss piggy until monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ok i tell

Get ready ........ a WHOPPER yuk I never eat these........ but I enjoyed it