+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    It's not really my idea so I can't take credit. I saw it online

Sent from my telecommunications device.
    I actually saw this on Pinterest
    last week and loved it!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375657864.065738.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (06-08-2013),Pesca77  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    That's it JR

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I found some latte cups at coles for 50c today so I am teaming them up with some latte sticks for one of dh's gifts. I do one from each child.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    I'd dearly love to give now exDH what he truly deserves, a knuckle sandwich....

Instead, I'm buying a white ready to hang canvas frame from the Reject Shop with some bright paints. I'll use the paint to get DS1 and DS2's handprint and write 'Fathers Day 2013' at the bottom.

They aren't old enough to understand yet (23 & 5mths) so I'm not spending a lot on their behalf this year. This is still at least sentimental.

I've also ordered a personalised card from snapfish, with a collage of pics of the boys together on the front cover.

Pesca you are a much bigger and better person than I could ever be.... Xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wktz For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (06-08-2013),Pesca77  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    if I was a spiteful person, df would get the same as my mothers day this year....
    he would get....
    Dragged out of bed by ds early while I then sleep in.
    have to tend to ds solo, until I wake up around lunch.
    Id then go for a shower, give him his present, and sit on the computer till dinner time ignoring him and ds.
    Id eat dinner that he cooked, while cleaning up, gave an argument with him stating I helped him today he has nothing to complain about (even if I only sat ds on my lap for 5 mins while I was at the computer)
    He could then go cry because I was so awful to him, bath ds and put him to bed....all while I'm still sitting at the computer....and have cracked open a can of alcohol out of the money that was set aside for his fathers day present....because he literally got a gift for 1/10th of the amount.
    My mothers day sucked lol

He will get some socks and jocks and something handmade from ds. most likely a card, though im thinking of scanning a nice painting and geting it put onto a mug....maybe....

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    I'd dearly love to give now exDH what he truly deserves, a knuckle sandwich....

Instead, I'm buying a white ready to hang canvas frame from the Reject Shop with some bright paints. I'll use the paint to get DS1 and DS2's handprint and write 'Fathers Day 2013' at the bottom.

They aren't old enough to understand yet (23 & 5mths) so I'm not spending a lot on their behalf this year. This is still at least sentimental.

I've also ordered a personalised card from snapfish, with a collage of pics of the boys together on the front cover.
    This made me laugh - you are such a great woman to do this for you kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    if I was a spiteful person, df would get the same as my mothers day this year....
    he would get....
    Dragged out of bed by ds early while I then sleep in.
    have to tend to ds solo, until I wake up around lunch.
    Id then go for a shower, give him his present, and sit on the computer till dinner time ignoring him and ds.
    Id eat dinner that he cooked, while cleaning up, gave an argument with him stating I helped him today he has nothing to complain about (even if I only sat ds on my lap for 5 mins while I was at the computer)
    He could then go cry because I was so awful to him, bath ds and put him to bed....all while I'm still sitting at the computer....and have cracked open a can of alcohol out of the money that was set aside for his fathers day present....because he literally got a gift for 1/10th of the amount.
    My mothers day sucked lol

He will get some socks and jocks and something handmade from ds. most likely a card, though im thinking of scanning a nice painting and geting it put onto a mug....maybe....

Go the soap in the hankie!!! Hopefully when your little one is a bit older he will show his dad how it's done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol! Oh he will im sure he is already better house trained lol.

Soap in a hanky! Classic!