+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say your increased anxiety is definitely related to coming off the pill. Try to take notice of whether the symptoms are worse close to your period as its likely to do with your hormones. Ive been to the doctor asking if there's any meds I can take just for pms and he told me to go on the pill (I didn't because I'm now ttc). My anxiety is much worse close to my period. Hope thar helps xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh thanks all so much for your replies. Ha .. No worries pesca - it's totally my personality to be that way anyway and I've managed it fine without issue except for one week in the middle of building a house and start back at work after my first bub. I think I just had too many balls in the air - but I'm very conscious of my feelings/emotions/triggers every since.

Yeah I think the going off the pill has definitely messed me around a bit. I'm lacking energy, my skin is worse, I seem to be hormonal and there's no reason really for me to be off it. I'm not TTC ... the exact opposite actually TTSAFM (trying to stay away from men) lol!!

The only things that made me stop taking it were the price ($75!!!! OMG) and I'm getting surgery soon and had read that it increases chances of blood clots. But I can honestly say that since I stopped taking it I just haven't felt as good.

I just got a new script filled so as soon as AF makes an appearance (which should be soon considering how swiftly I inhaled some Ben & Jerry's ice cream tonight!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Let us know if you think it makes a difference

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have PMDD- premenstrual dysmorphic disorder. Its like pms times a billion. I take meds for it. Started out as anxiety that would start from ovulation until day after my period. It started affecting everything. Work, marriage, family.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well AF ended up arriving last night. Hook my first tablet of pill then second one today ... But ended up vomiting full on in the afternoon. Not sure if it's related but I'll stuck with it. I think I've been really hormonal this time around. I already feel better tonight but this may be because the kids are in bed and I know I'm not working tomorrow .. Lol.

Thanks everyone for your replies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deleted

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by CleverClogs; 05-08-2013 at 19:52.