+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been watching this thread ever since I found out I was pregnant . Wanted to book into Greenslopes after looking at the reviews here. Had my booking in visit with Dr Ken Law a few days ago, and he was fantastic. I got given a cute little USB stick for my scan pictures, and hearing my bub's heartbeat for the first time was amazing . He's got this fancy 3D scanner and said that later on in the pregnancy he'll be able to show me what my baby looks like ... can't wait! Great doctor, and explained everything clearly at my first visit. I'm glad I chose him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littletreasure View Post
    I've been watching this thread ever since I found out I was pregnant . Wanted to book into Greenslopes after looking at the reviews here. Had my booking in visit with Dr Ken Law a few days ago, and he was fantastic. I got given a cute little USB stick for my scan pictures, and hearing my bub's heartbeat for the first time was amazing . He's got this fancy 3D scanner and said that later on in the pregnancy he'll be able to show me what my baby looks like ... can't wait! Great doctor, and explained everything clearly at my first visit. I'm glad I chose him.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! When are you due?
    I'm glad this helped you decide on greenslopes. All the doctors there seem to be so lovely and yes their technology is awesome!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can recommend Dr Scott Salisbury... He delivered my prem dd 16 years ago an di just googled him and he is still working..

Not sure where he delivers now, i had my DD at Mater Private, but he was brilliant and i saw him prior to falling pregnant.. He was an amazing Dr for me , i have never forgottten his compassion and brilliance .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loulou789 View Post
    Congratulations on your pregnancy! When are you due?
    I'm glad this helped you decide on greenslopes. All the doctors there seem to be so lovely and yes their technology is awesome!!!
    Their technology is truly brilliant! I'm due in April, so it was amazing hearing his??/her??? heart beat on Dr Ken Law's ultrasound machine when the baby's so tiny. He's got some cool 3D scan images on his website ... just can't wait to see what my little one looks like on the scan in 3D. The 4D thing looks even cooler!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm using Dr. David Hill through the wesley, visits are only $70 and Pregnancy Management is only $1000 and we got half back with medicare.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loulou789 View Post
    Well Dr Robinson was actually the first one I was looking at but he's a bit more expensive. Oh wells so excited off to the doc tomorrow to get a referral and blood test So hard not telling everyone now lol
    All the best for you I hope you get to meet your little one nice and soon

loULOU789 - Im currently tossing up between brad robinson at greenslopes and nEROLI NGENDA AT sunnybank pRIVATE.

I have seen Brad robinson preiously this year for a gynae problem and he was fantastic . I rang the practice he works out of and the obstetricians all have the same pregnancy management fees of $2500 , his appts are a bit more out of pock i think 40 out of pocket. How are you finding Brad through your pregnancy? Do you get to see the baby every appt on the uss machine? The reason Im asking is because dr ngenda doesnt have the uss machine in her rooms just does a fetal heart and that is a concern for me as I would love to see hub every few weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kk86 View Post
    loULOU789 - Im currently tossing up between brad robinson at greenslopes and nEROLI NGENDA AT sunnybank pRIVATE.

I have seen Brad robinson preiously this year for a gynae problem and he was fantastic . I rang the practice he works out of and the obstetricians all have the same pregnancy management fees of $2500 , his appts are a bit more out of pock i think 40 out of pocket. How are you finding Brad through your pregnancy? Do you get to see the baby every appt on the uss machine? The reason Im asking is because dr ngenda doesnt have the uss machine in her rooms just does a fetal heart and that is a concern for me as I would love to see hub every few weeks

He is fantastic I absolutely love him (ironically just got off the phone to him lol)!!! His first appt is $100 then the follow ups are $60. I'm dreading the management fee but they are all the same price at greenslopes and my gp said it's a reasonable price.
    Yes he does a scan every appt and he gets excited about seeing the baby lol
    I haven't had a tour of the maternity ward yet but his wife had a bub there a couple of months ago and he couldn't speak highly enough of it.
    I currently only see him every 6weeks roughly as im low risk and only 13weeks along atm. How far are you?
    In short tho I wouldn't hesitate recommending him at all he really is great!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just remember ladies to register for the safety net, the management fee will put you over so you should get alot of the regular appointment fees back. ( also try and pay pmf in 2014 if you can so its for the whole year)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Plan2bamummy View Post
    Just remember ladies to register for the safety net, the management fee will put you over so you should get alot of the regular appointment fees back. ( also try and pay pmf in 2014 if you can so its for the whole year)
    How do you register for the safety net? I've had some people say its automatic and you don't need to do anything extra?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pop into medicare and they will put all members of your family together on a safety net. Prob can do online too I imagine. You need to initially register and then its automatic every year