+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If I were you I'd try mediation, at Least if it doesn't work you can feel confident in yourself that you have it your best shot,
    Plus it's done with an independent person so you can keep strict boundaries in place and not get caught up in his crap.
    Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He won't go to court or do any of that because according to him mums get what they want, dads get nothing and I'm likely to poison the kids mind against him because I have them more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~BEXTER~ View Post
    He won't go to court or do any of that because according to him mums get what they want, dads get nothing and I'm likely to poison the kids mind against him because I have them more.
    In that case I would walk away and leave it up to him to contact the kids. Of course it will be traumatic for the kids but in the long run better than an ******* who clearly cares more for himself than them.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twotrunks For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-10-2013),~BEXTER~  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm at that point now.
    I banned him from doing dinners at my house because he kept trying to sleep with me, I did a few dinners at maccas but he kept trying to cuddle me, I dropped the kids off to maccas and went shopping while they are, he didn't like that so I offered to drive them 45mins to his house Friday afternoon so they could eat with him and their step brother and he could bring them home after dinner or Saturday morning, he didn't want to do that so I'm at the point if giving up.

Still not sure what to ask the kids except ask dad but I don't think they should talk to him if he won't see them either.
    The bit that sucks is 2 months ago they met their step brother, DD is upset because she won't get to see him anymore.

It's not fair but I guess it's better now then a few more years down the track.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~BEXTER~ For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-10-2013),twotrunks  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sorry Bexter. It's very sad for your kids.

Id tell him you find him repulsive, because and attractive man loves his kids and puts them first.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sockstealingpoltergeist For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly I'm just done trying.
    I knew once the new baby came along my kids would get replaced, but I thought it would take longer then 2 months!

He stopped caring once I stopped having sex with him.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ~BEXTER~ For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    He's a total creep.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sockstealingpoltergeist For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~BEXTER~ View Post
    Honestly I'm just done trying.
    I knew once the new baby came along my kids would get replaced, but I thought it would take longer then 2 months!

He stopped caring once I stopped having sex with him.
    Your ex and my ex should get together and have a beer, the sound like effing twins! Ugh yep he's like a rabid dog humping your leg. Just curious, has he ever tried to barter sex for extra child support money? I can't believe his new partner is ok with how he carries on! You are so much better without him. And like I said, sit back and watch them implode later- it is really only a matter of time. But beware, once that relationship
    dies he will start harassing you again, like some kind of fall back. And he will get jealous if you start dating again. Not that you need to concern yourself with that, that will be his problem. What a douche.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg this guy is a tool seriously but again omg do you not have girlfriends who give you a kick up the bum!!!

Saying this all with love so pls don't think I'm being a b!tch & I'll admit I don't know the background story.

But no no NO. This guy is being mentally abusive to you & being manipulative. Seriously how many yrs of your life have you wasted on him? Yrs you could have spent with a man who will treat you like gold. There's been no room for such a man because the spot has been half filled with this idiot.

NO MORE. You sound like a wonderful mum, you really do, but you do not need to be a doormat so their father has a relationship with them. If he decides that because you won't take part in this bizarre triangle that he doesn't want to see his kids well make sure he shuts the door on his way out. Go to counselling for yourself, get your children some counselling. Stick together as a family & move on with your lives. Yes it's painful to your kids that he's a not great dad but do you really think they don't kind of see the situation for how it is? It's not a good example for the kids on what a happy healthy relationship is.

This current situation needs to be the line in the sand for you. How heartbreaking for you, let that pain change the direction of your life for the better.

Seriously if you were one of my girlfriends I'd have you under lock n key for a few months til you got your head straight & then we'd be out finding you a hot distraction😜😜😜

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-10-2013)