+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He had the kids on the weekend. Around 8 I got a message asking if josh has had nose bleeds lately because he had had 2 at his house that day.

At 12:30am he rings asking for my Medicare detail because he is at hospital with our son. I told him I would meet him at the hospital, he was fine with that.

I'd had a few drinks so I messaged him to let him know I was waiting for my friends boyfriend to pick me up because I couldn't drive, I was also shaking with nerves because I know something was seriously wrong for their dad to do a middle of the night hospital trip.

He told me if I got a lift he would take our son home! (Because a guy was driving me out)

When I get there his bloody partner is there!

I don't think she should have been there, he knows I would have went.

So today I messaged him to say she isn't welcome at any future events involving my kids and I'm not having dinner with him anymore, if he still wants to see the kids on Friday I'd drop them at maccas or somewhere and he can bring them home when he was ready.

Still waiting to see what he has to say about that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ~BEXTER~ For This Useful Post:

littlelove  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What did he end up saying bexter?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Didn't see reply till now, but no reply was given.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you stop the dinners he's having with you on Fridays? You can be civil without actually having to spend any time with him. What a tough situation. I'm so sorry . Hopefully one day when the time is right you meet a good man who you can have wonderful children with and give your DD some siblings of your own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have stopped them at the moment but the kids are missing him, seeing him once a month is crap.
    Their relationship with their dad is falling apart, all because I won't do dinners.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~BEXTER~ View Post
    We have stopped them at the moment but the kids are missing him, seeing him once a month is crap.
    Their relationship with their dad is falling apart, all because I won't do dinners.
    I'm sorry to hear that it sounds like his way of making you feel guilty though

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerFun For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a new relationship so focused on that rather then the relationship the kids have with their dad. It's amazing how I stop trying and nothing happens hey!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ~BEXTER~ For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You can't blame yourself though. If he wants to see the kids, he needs to make the effort. It shouldn't be up to you to make the date and time for dinners.
    Stand your ground and be strong.

Single mummy to a wonderful DS (Born 11/12/2008)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleButterfly4 For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I am sorry you are going through this, I really am.

Keep standing your ground. This man does not love you and he does not respect you.

He wants to be able to treat you like you are his second choice and your kids and you deserve someone who loves you wholly and would never hurt any of you.

As for the other woman, she is not a nice person, but he is doing the same thing to her. Ultimately he is to blame for not being faithful. If their were relationship issues he should have worked them out with you. Instead he chose to be weak and give into temptation, he thought he could have his cake and eat it too.

I hope you stay strong and do not allow him to hurt you any more. You are worth more then that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sockstealingpoltergeist For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing heaps better now.

I no longer want him back and aren't bending over backwards to make sure he sees the kids.

Dd has a app on her iPod and talks to him daily. He had them for the weekend last weekend, there has been no talk of dinners and I'm not asking.
    The last 2 were at maccas and I sat in the car

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~BEXTER~ For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (19-10-2013),My Beloved Ones  (10-10-2013)