+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing - my DH has 1% morphology too so we havd been told we will most likely need ivf .feel so lost and overwhelmed with it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes and no Hummingbird.. My friends DH has low count and Morph and after a year of trying she got pregnant naturally.. It's a long journey and treatment takes time to pull together.. In the interim miracles DO happen.. My friend is my beacon of hope.. She had just signed on for IVF when she got her BFP!

Vitamins; exercise, cutting out alcohol and eating the right foods can all help morphology. Change of lifestyle and a new test in 3mths and most likely his 1% will have increased

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had poor motility morphology and count and conceived first cycle using ICSI

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, we just got DH's SA results back last week - low morphology at 3%. Great to hear your success stories!!

We're going with different underwear, vitamins, fish oil, cutting down alcohol & coffee, and I will also be encouraging the exercise (we can do it together!).

Fingers crossed it works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Hi ladies, we just got DH's SA results back last week - low morphology at 3%. Great to hear your success stories!!

We're going with different underwear, vitamins, fish oil, cutting down alcohol & coffee, and I will also be encouraging the exercise (we can do it together!).

Fingers crossed it works
    My dh has 1% morphology staaz. We are trying vitamins and fish oil etc at the moment. Hoping it helps. How old r u guys? How long have u been ttc? Me and dh conceived 2nd cycle trying but had a miscarriage. Now we are onto the 6th cycle since with no luck. Have u seen a FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird1 View Post
    My dh has 1% morphology staaz. We are trying vitamins and fish oil etc at the moment. Hoping it helps. How old r u guys? How long have u been ttc? Me and dh conceived 2nd cycle trying but had a miscarriage. Now we are onto the 6th cycle since with no luck. Have u seen a FS?
    Hi hummingbird! I'm 34 & DH is 42. Haven't seen an FS yet but I'm seeing a fertility naturopath & DH works in the field so he's pretty cluey regarding what he needs to do.

We've been trying for 11 months now but I'm happy to give it another few months in the new "regime" before we do anything more.

That's awesome that you got a BFP!! I'm sorry that it didn't stick, but I'm sure it has to be a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Hi hummingbird! I'm 34 & DH is 42. Haven't seen an FS yet but I'm seeing a fertility naturopath & DH works in the field so he's pretty cluey regarding what he needs to do.

We've been trying for 11 months now but I'm happy to give it another few months in the new "regime" before we do anything more.

That's awesome that you got a BFP!! I'm sorry that it didn't stick, but I'm sure it has to be a good sign
    Hi staaz! Where is ur fertility naturopath located if u dont mind ne asking? I saw one but wasnt really happy with them. Thats great ur dh works in the field! What does he do? What vitamins is he taking do u know? My dh is taking a multi, fish oil, coq10 & another mixture I forget the name. Is ur dh taking similar?

I hope the supplements help!! I wish we could find out what causes low morphology

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hummingbird1 For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to jump in and say it can happen!
    my DH had 0% morphology and low count. He tried 3 months of no alcohol or coffee and lots of vitamins and healthy eating, but he was a healthy eater before. His results were worse after these three months- think it was the stress of it all. Anyway last thing we were trying was acupuncture before IVF. It worked after just 3 months of one session a week each. So here we are after 2 years of trying we are finally pregnant. I really believe In acupuncture. Good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TaraMcD For This Useful Post:

hummingbird1  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it is possible! It took hubby and I years to conceive our little one. He had a test with really poor morphology and count. We went to a naturopath and got some supplements I think from what I can remember it was called Tribulus and he also took Menevit, did a bit more healthy eating and increased his exercise. We did undergo IUI but it didnt work, we thought IVF is our only hope. Found out we were pregnant 2 weeks before our first IVF consultation appointment. So yes, having poor morphology doesnt make it impossible to conceive. Best of luck to you and hubby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just wondering what the actual results were...im a little lost with the terminology. But here is ours...

Sa
    Vol 3
    Concentration 10mil
    Motility 18% great
    18% okay
    The rest not good...

They said moderate oligosperm...can anyone shed some liight on what all I f this indicates to. 3 plus years ttc

Thank you and thank you for your success stories

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app