+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie TTC for first

Hi I am new on here and not sure what to say as have never been on any site like this before. Have found it helpful so far so thought why not.
    So my situation is I am 29 and my DH is 35, been TTC with DH for about 6 years with no outcome. So i decided to start tracking myself about a year ago with saliva monitor, POAS, BBT and CM but has left me more confused to when i ovulate than ever. My AF's are soo over the place i can't keep up and can never pin point that special day. Finally convinced (after a lot of begging) my DH that we should both get checked out. Found out that he has a low count and may have genetic problems (Waiting on results). Had our first repromed consultation in Adelaide Monday 29th July 2013 and have been told that there is a 3% chance of doing it naturally so have had 2x blood tests and 1x scan and 2x more blood tests still to come to find out more. I suppose just wanted to come on here and spill as it's pretty full on at the moment and i know we are only at the beginning, and DH is freaking out a bit so just needed someone to talk too. Sorry to go on hope to hear from someone Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have any advice for you but just wanted to say hi and that there's loads of people here who are in a similar boat to you and I'm sure can offer you really great support. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles and I hope things start to look up for you and DH soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JCT For This Useful Post:

sarian123  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps for your kind thoughts
    Last edited by sarian123; 02-08-2013 at 12:55.