+ Reply to Thread

Default Newbie Crossing Fingers

Hi I am new on here and not sure what to say as have never been on any site like this before. Have found it helpful so far so thought why not.
    So my situation is I am 29 and my DH is 35, been TTC with DH for about 6 years with no outcome. So i decided to start tracking myself about a year ago with saliva monitor, POAS, BBT and CM but has left me more confused to when i ovulate than ever. My AF's are soo over the place i can't keep up and can never pin point that special day. Finally convinced (after a lot of begging) my DH that we should both get checked out. Found out that he has a low count and may have genetic problems (Waiting on results). Had our first repromed consultation in Adelaide Monday 29th July 2013 and have been told that there is a 3% chance of doing it naturally so have had 2x blood tests and 1x scan and 2x more blood tests still to come to find out more. I suppose just wanted to come on here and spill as it's pretty full on at the moment and i know we are only at the beginning, and DH is freaking out a bit so just needed someone to talk too. Sorry to go on hope to hear from someone Thanks

Hi I'm new here too. I am 30 and I've been ttc for 2 years. I have PCOS, no evidence of ovulation at all, and have just been prescribed metformin. It is full on, I'm actually finding it really difficult to deal with emotionally as PCOS really messes with my hormones and I get depressed.
    Hoping I can get pregnant soon because it's controlling our lives and we just want a bub!

Good luck to you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Italia4 For This Useful Post:

sarian123  (02-08-2013)