+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help... Need some advise

Hi I'm new on this and not 100% sure how it works but I would love some advise ... Please

ok I'm 27 had regular cycles pretty much since the get go. From near the end of 2009 to the start of 2012 I've suffered from endometriosis and had two operations to remove two large cysts and the right ovary and Fallopian tube. My cycles have been pretty much bang on time every month until May. In may I get nothing and thought my dreams of being coming a mummy had finally come true but no nothing. Now we are in August and still nothing. I have been to the doctors and they look just as confused. I've had blood tests & ultrasounds with nothing bad showing up.

I've got one more blood test results comin back on Monday and than a trip back to my gyno to see if he can help.

Has anyone else been through this? Please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Friendly bump

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Similar Threads

1. After BC advise... please!
    By Jb2011 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 15:49
  2. help and advise with DS and my ex husband
    By hopefulmama2b in forum Issues with Family Members