+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default When breastfeeding doesn't fix everything

DS1 is a hard core boobie addict - would push his brother out of bed if it meant he got a drink. DS2 is the opposite. Boobs are for feeding not for comfort. I was reminded tonight that boobies don't fix everything when he rejected me for a bottle of water.
    It's taking some getting used to after DS1's behaviour.
    Just wondering if anyone else has a kid like this? Is it a second child thing?

When my DD was little, she was very much a bobbie girl, any peep out of her and I'd feed and she'd be happy. From about 5 months though, if I offered her milk when she wasn't hungry, she would crack it!!

She is not much of a cuddly baby either, if I try to cuddle her, she usually puts her hands straight against my chest and pushes away! So, when she does cuddle or give me kisses I really appreciate it!!!!

She's also my first...

Similar Threads

1. Breastfeeding during pregnancy -> breastfeeding 2 kids?
    By qldbaby in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 22-06-2013, 21:46
  2. Someone breastfeeding your bub? What do you think?
    By Mom2TwoDSs in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 16-12-2012, 23:07