+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bugaboo bee

What are your thoughts on the bee?
    I have a cameleon and I'm looking to downsize a bit as its pretty huge!
    My son is 15 months and not going to want to be in it for too much longer but we are TTC so will be using it for the next one as well
    It says it caters from newborn - did you have a newborn in it and do you like it? Do you have any issues with it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I didn't have my Bee when I had a newborn, however, if I ever have another I think I will use it from birth in combination with slings/carriers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

JesskaMay  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bought my bee+ when DS was 18 months and loved it. So when I had DD I bought the baby nest for the Bee (she was a winter baby) and used it rather than my heavier bassinet pram.

I loved my Bee for a newborn and works well for a toddler. Best pram I have bought (and I have bought 4 including the Bee) and I use it pretty much exclusively.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to davally For This Useful Post:

JesskaMay  (30-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What makes you think your 15m old won't be in much longer? When are you due?
    I just bought the bee+ for my 16m old (now approaching 18m)
    Ds1 was still sitting in the pram between 2.5-3.5 otherwise it was too hard to be out with him and the newborn.
    Also toddlers eventually get tired and like to kick their sibling out of the pram!

I always kept a sling tucked under the pram so if ds1 wanted to sit. I could place ds2 in the sling.

I also had a cheap double umbrella stroller for walks to the park as both preferred to sit on the way back. ( too warm for the sling as it was summer then)
    Last edited by 2BlueBirds; 30-07-2013 at 20:05.