So, our business is slowly circling the drain, well, maybe that's a little dramatic, but it's not making the money we need.
The business can easily be run by DF and our assistant now, so I'm thinking I may as well bring in an extra income and return to work.
Thing is, I have no idea what job I'm suitable for!
I was 21 when we started the business, I'm 26 now.
I was working in an entry-level accounts role at the time, but since starting the business, I've had to take on many different roles:
- web dev and design incl setting up emails and hosting
- graphic design using photoshop
- customer service and handling customer enquiries
- sales including upselling
- social media marketing using Facebook and twitter
- accounts allrounder including receivables, payables, lodging BAS etc
- hiring/interviewing staff
- and the "why isn't my _____ working?" computer fixer person)
Thing is, I have no formal qualifications. Most of the skills I've attained I have taught myself.
I logged on to Seek and had no idea where to start!