+ Reply to Thread

Default Maternity Pay

Good morning everyone! Just wondering if you can all help me-I am sending in my Maternity Leave application form today-the manual copy-I am just abit worried as the form is extremely hard to fill out-I am working and I subcontract so have already confirmed with the centrelink office and they said that I should be eligible for Paid Maternity Pay. Just wondering though- I am sending the form in before the birth-bubba due on August 24th- and I will finish up at work in 3 weeks or see how I go with bubba- just wondering as I will only pay income to carry me over 1 to 2 weeks for pregancy how long does it take to get the paid maternity pay if I do get accepted for this? Would they backdate it to the time bubba is born? I believe its gone up to $622 per week?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With my paid parental leave that I did a few years ago now I nominated a date after baby was born to be paid from. I also had work funded mat leave so had worked out that once that finished to start the PPL. It worked out well for me- I was paid on time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sandramm1 For This Useful Post:

24082012  (30-07-2013)

Similar Threads

1. Maternity bra?
    By SpecialK in forum Second Trimester Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-08-2013, 16:13
  2. maternity bra
    By kayem in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 22-09-2012, 14:55
  3. Maternity bras...