+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so pleased to read that oilsmumma...she is sleeping more than my DS now! (i am staying home for a while to get him back on track with his day sleeps.) Way to go little girl!!!
    Keep being consistant.
    It does sound like she has found her way. Dont be put of if she has a crappy day or two it's perfectly normal. Just try and soldier on and get routine back on track.
    All the best, keep us posted still !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to B00ts For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Olismumma, how's it all going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B00ts View Post
    Hi Olismumma, how's it all going?
    Hi Boots!

We are still going pretty good thank you, today she woke early but I kept her in cot till 7am then we started the day. She's still having two 2 hr sleeps plus a catnap late afternoon 4:30-5:15 the only thing is she still can only last till 6:15pm!! I know if I can stretch her to 7pm she will wake at 7am no worries so fingers crossed for tonight.. the upside of her sleeping more is I'm able to work more (I wrk from home) this week which has been great!
    Hows ur Lo's going? Were u sick??

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's fantastic, you are doing such a wonderful job. It's great you can get more work done too, what a bonus! you have done super to get her to last till 6.15! What a great turnaround!
    The only thing i could suggest to get her to last untill 7pm would be to put her in a carrier and walk around with her while you do things. At 6.15pm my DS is either having a wash and pj's or just getting in the bath. It's a quick bath only 15mins then he has his final bottle at 6.30, sometimes he's falling asleep so i stop and burp him a little then get back to it. We read some books with my DD and at 7, DS is taken to bed. He turns his head to the wall straight away and i know that means he will be asleep prett much straight away.
    However, maybe your DD will be happy on a 6.30 bedtime, thats totally normal for some bubs.
    Somedays i have been lazy and ds has slept in untill 8am, but as his routine is so consistant, it doesnt seem to worry him when he wakes later. We just push the routine out an hour through out the day. If that makes sense but keep to the 7pm bedtime.
    Yeah i was sick for a couple days, but im back to it now. Thanks for asking.
    We have started toilet traiinng my DD and she went off to daycare in undies today. Im super nervous for her and i hope it doesnt set her back too much as we have been on such a roll at home!

Have a great day, it sound like you are doing just fine

6. The Following User Says Thank You to B00ts For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with the toilet training, that will be us one day and I think I will dread it lol
    Thank u so much for checking on us and the advice, I will try put her in carrier tonight and see what happens :-)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using The Bub Hub mobile app