Closed Thread
Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole- I'm so very sorry for your loss - that is just a terrible terrible shock. Take care

Hope4baby - omg that is amazing- twins?!!!?? What day past ov was the BT in the end? I was only 129 at 15 so maybe there are two! Such a lovely thought. I'm still really nervous about ours. Clinic was confident all good and we have been told to book a 7 week viability scan and line up our ob, but we are waiting for our second BT tomorrow cause I'm so paranoid. How r u feeling now? I'm a bit weirded out cause I have no boob symptoms at all... I've never been pg but pregnyl always gives me sore boobs... Eek-need to stop worrying!!!!
    Last edited by BerraBrooder; 14-10-2013 at 19:29.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear Ricecracker that AF has come. Do sometime extra nice for your self this week. Big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Berra. 17dpo today. Stop worrying . I do understand though, i dont think you ever stop worrying lol. This is my second pregnancy and these symptoms were a lot more noticeable than my DS and he went to full term. So totally different.

I hope annerley had good results today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I just got home....

Beta came back at 160!!!
    The clinic said it should be 30 or above for 9 days after transfer so they said I am well and truly done! My second beta is Thursday so I think that will bring me to a similar date past transfer to you, Hope! Many congrats to you as well! It so could be twins, you have to keep in contact and let us know You must be so happy after your journey. I feel completely blessed and know others have had it harder than me!
    i get to cut back to only one dose of Crinone per day from now too, instead of two and then hopefully by next week it will just be every second day as my progesterone levels were good, can't remember the number though!

Ricecracker- I'm so sorry! I hope by some miracle that it's not really af but otherwise I hope you are taking care. Give your little one a big hug!

Frances- great to hear your follicles are looking good and that EPU is going ahead! Yay for you!! I will be hoping so hard that this is the one, you are so deserving!

Sandra- wow! 20 eggs, that's amazing! I hope you feel ok and keep your fluids up. It's such an achievement to get some good eggs so well done! Fingers crossed they fertilise perfectly!

Nicole- so sorry for your loss! What terrible news, I don't know what else to say! Take it easy, it's a horrible time for your family, I'm thinking of you!

Muppa- congrats of being PUPO! I hope the last little embryo holds on and you get a frostie as well. I hope the 2ww isn't too painful for you.

sorry if I've missed anyone! I'm still in shock and disbelief but I have some nice symptoms now and enjoying every bit of it. My boobs aren't too bad either Berra- just on and off, today I felt feeling like I was being given a nipple cripple a couple of times. Besides that the top of my back aches from my growing boobs and I had some heartburn with dinner. I can't forget the feels like I wet myself cm, ok I'll stop with the tmi now!
    Last edited by Annerley; 14-10-2013 at 20:45.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (14-10-2013),Muppa7677  (14-10-2013),Sandra13  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Annerley, congrats hun!!! Yay!!! Such an awesome day with you and hope4baby both confirming pregnancy. Hopefully many more BFPs to come in this thread

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ricecracker, sorry AF turned up

Muppa, how are you going with the tww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats annerley that's wonderful news!

Hugs ricecracker, hope your bfp is just around the corner xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woot woot yay Annerly congrats on your BFP !!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Annerley!!! That is awesome news!!! Fantastic numbers!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats hope4baby and Annerley the best news!! So sorry for your loss Nicole thinking of u. Gl for EPU Thurs Frances, Sandra 20 is great, everything is crossed for you Ricecracker, sorry to hear AF showed up Muppa hope u get good news very soon too , AFM day 4 of stims, had BT this morning, going by the results they said to come in again Wed for BT and 1st scan. Noticed from yesterday I am starting to get watery cm, sorry TMI sign of things moving along I guess. Apart from a slight ache here and there, haven't felt too much, hope things will look ok in there Wed.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (15-10-2013),Sandra13  (17-10-2013)