Closed Thread
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi boohoo yes I got headaches about 2 hours after taking synarel FN thought it was not from synarel but did some research and found that you can get headaches from it it's just not a common side affect. Hope that helps

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg omg omg omg!!!!! I'm pregnant! We have been on this roller coaster since 2009 and spent sooo many thousands of $$. I finally have a viable pregnancy!!!!!!!! BT results came back and the nurse said they like to see HcG at around 100, and mine is over 700!!! Omg I am soo ecstatic. Just proves never give up! Keep going through the hard times and one day a miracle will happen. My DH is busy with work ATM so you girls are the first ones I've told! Omg. Ok I'll shush now lol

I hope you get great results today annerley! And GL to everyone else!
    Btw below Is my tests from 7dpo - 16dpo.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381707558.476163.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Hope!!! What a good way for this thread to begin the week. I'm so happy for you!! X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ricecracker For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woot woot Hopeforbaby look at those lines.

Crongrats

8. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Hope4baby So happy for you.

sorry haven't done personals, I'm just to sad.
    My cousin took his own life on the weekend and I'm just so sad and confused. Here we ladies are trying so hard to bring new life into the world, and we still lose our loved ones senselessly. Sorry not making much sense.

food luck everyone with what ever stage you are at, I will be reading hope to see more BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh my gosh Nicole I am so sorry for your loss There are no words to console you at this time, but please know we are all thinking of you.

It's always hard when we lose someone close to us, and I would imagine it is doubly so when they take their own life. Just know that they are at peace now and not hurting anymore.

I look around at lots of people now I am in the IVF cycle and find it hard, there are those that don't treat their children well, those that complain about them, those that don't want them and those that don't love themselves, and we are all trying to do our best to bring a life into this world and I just want to scream at them. It is really difficult to separate ourselves and our feelings from them in those situations but we really do need to otherwise we'd be constantly upset and dejected and that is not a space that is healthy to be in.

Our time for a baby will come and we will be the best mothers out there, in the meantime please do look after yourself and talk to someone about how you are feeling, even if it's just coming on here and talking to us. When I lost my father suddenly it helped just talking about how I was feeling to friends.

We may not know you in real life, but we know and care for you in here xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope4baby that is the strongest 2nd line I have EVER seen and with a HCG of 700 do you think there might be 2 in there??? How exciting!

Nicole I am so sorry... such a tragedy. As Cheifsgirl said he is at peace now. Take care of yourself... sending big hugs!

Cheifsgirl what you said is so true... sometimes I wish we all did know each other in person and could all catch up for a catch!! There should be an AA style catch up for IVFers... we need each other!!

Any news on your follies frances?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Nicole to hear of your loss, biggest virtual hugs I can give you

Me I had another scan this morning they think its around 7 that will be egg mature. So two less than last time, but two were not ready. So I'm just glad things are moving along. Just missed the call from Monash but in the voicemail she said its good news. So wait and see what they have to say.

JB and Cheifsgirl that does sound like an awesome idea. I wonder when I'm at Monash are the people I see there fellow bub hubbers. I've been hanging around there for soo long I sometime see the same people. All chasing the same dream, wondering when are we ever going to get there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending big hugs your way.

Thanks girls for the congrats. I still can't believe it. It's amazing. JB I'm not sure about twins, but it would explain my symptoms of reflux and heartburn. I'll have to check out the beta tables and compare.

Frances I'm glad you have 7 follies going nicely. Try not to worry about numbers, I know everyone says, "you only need 1"... But I just went through ivf again got 23 eggs 17 fertilised, 2 emby 5dt in me, and 9 frozen..... And I'm pregnant first go this round. So it can happen with 1-2. If we have twins there's no need for any frosties. We will be more than happy. I really think the change in dr and my positivity helped me this time. Sending lotsa good vibes your way for your follies.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope4Baby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not very good at keeping up with writing on these forums, however I have been reading it every day and can empathise with all of you.

Congratulations Hope! Fantastic news and great to hear that you have finally been successful.

Nicole - My thoughts are with you, I know first hand how hard it is. They are now in a happier place, may they Rest In Peace.

Well an update on me. EPU was last Tuesday and we got 7 eggs, 6 fertilised and we did a 2 day transfer on Thursday and transferred 2 embryos. 4 cell and a 5 cell transferred. Out of the 4 that we had left, there is only 1 that they are watching till tomorrow but it's not looking very promising. We have never been lucky enough to have any frosties, hopefully that just means they thrive better in their normal habitat.

Has anyone else had success from a 2 day transfer?

Sending baby dust to you all.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app