Closed Thread
Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Argh I typed a long reply and just lost it. Boo

Annerley, omg big congrats hun. That's so fantastic. So happy for you

JB, sorry your friend has gone weird. Hopefully you can work things out with her if not sometimes it takes events like this to know who your true friends are. Just surround yourself with people who actually love and care about you.

Riss, congrats on being pupo. When is bt? Are you going to poas? I probably won't but I might be impatient haha. Looks like you will get good number of eggs to freeze as well yay.

Heartstringz, wow 18 fertilised. That's great. You must be happy with that. When is et?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Berra, that made me feel better! I have heard of the dye being different in different tests and also just read recently that too much urine can 'wash out' the dye and not make it as dark! I don't know if that's really true but I didn't realise until after that I was only supposed to hold the stick in the cup for 5secs. I haven't poas for so long since we found out that hubby's sperm count was low, so probably should have double checked the instructions. Nice beta number by the way Congrats again!!

Hope- your pictures were so very helpful! I really hope it's great news for both of us tomorrow!!

Ricecracker- I think you are next after Hope and I have our BTs tomorrow. I'm glad you have been having symptoms as well. My mum keeps asking me if I feel sick yet as she is so excited but I don't feel sick in the slightest.

JB- your friend doesn't sound very nice, she should be more sensitive! When I found out I had to do Ivf, I promised my family that I'm never going to whinge about pregnancy symptoms ever! I complained a little to a friend last week that I was sick of drinking room temperature water and missed being able to drink super cold water like I usually do (as I've followed the warming theory during my 2ww) and then felt so guilty after for complaining about something that may only help a potential baby.
    Hubby came home and I left the test on the bathroom basin, I asked him to help me with the Crinone and said I had one out in the bathroom ready to use. He was so surprised and walked back out with a huge smile on his face but he is also only being cautiously excited until tomorrow.

Thanks Minib and Booboo for your well wishes! Hope you are both well!
    Last edited by Annerley; 13-10-2013 at 13:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to Berra yay such great news.

Wow Annerley yay woot for double lines bring on that BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Annerley!

MiniB - ET is on Wednesday. Hopefully we will hear from the clinic soon re the PGD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM and Rainbowrain – How are you both?

Annerley – CONGRATULATIONS!!! OMG, I’m so happy for you!! I can’t wait to hear that your BT has returned the same result. What a great way to tell DH. This is so exciting! I love your new Avatar!! That truly is so magical. I hope I get to see the same thing next week.

Heartstringz – That’s such great news about your eggs!! I hope you don’t get any more symptoms of OHSS. When is ET?

Riss – How exciting that you’re PUPO! Congratulations! I hope the next two weeks fly by for you. That’s really great news about the number of blasties too. I hope they all get frozen for you.

Booboo – I’m so sorry for your loss. I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Frances – That’s really great news. You must be so relieved. When will you find out about EPU? And how great that you were able to buy a baby present and see a baby without getting jealous. It’s great isn’t it! A friend brought over her one week old today and I was just happy to see her, nothing else. It felt great!

Jb – I’m so sorry you’re having one of those days. There are no words that can make you feel better, but know that we are all here for you.

Hope – That is such wonderful news!!! I am so incredibly happy for you. I love the names you have given your embies. When do you find out if both have taken?

Berra – That is so great!!! This thread is full of so much good news at the moment!

AFM – Extremely excited about EPU tomorrow. I can’t wait to see what my results actually are.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (13-10-2013),francesthecat  (13-10-2013),KLM0511  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I keep staring at the stick hoping that the line is enough for a good beta! For now I'm just trying to be happy that there is a line!
    I just can't wait to know tomorrow!
    Won't be home until late tomorrow night so can't post until just before bed time to let you all know what they say

All the best for your BT tomorrow, JB! I hope your levels show you are down reg!

Good luck for EPU Sandra! Can't wait to see how many eggs you get, fingers crossed for great numbers but sounds like you'll do great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU Sandra hope you get lots of eggs.

Im rescanning first thing tomorrow. I fell like my ovaries are going to pop. My gut is so big, I feel like an egg bound hen. ������ So will be interesting to see if my symptoms match my follicles numbers.

Good luck for BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra, good luck for EPU tomorrow. Hope you get lots of good eggs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances. GL with scan
    Annerley GL with BT
    Sandra GL with EPU
    JB GL with BT

Babydust to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sandra, will be a very sad day tomorrow have known him since I was 2, makes you really think how short life is. Hope all goes well for EPU Sandra, heres to lots of good eggs . JB hope all goes well with your BT, your friend really dosent sound supportive at all like minib said, surround yourself with ones that care about u. Annerley, gl for tomorrow, hope the day goes quick for u. Frances, how any days of stims r u on now? Im day 3 and I think I have felt a slight ache here and there, apart from that nothing much. Im sure this synarel is giving me headaches, anyone else suffer from them?