Closed Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley, don't mind the synarel, I guess at least its one less jab, hope AF stays well away for u. Congrats Riss, stick little one stick . That's great news about your follies francesthecat. heartstringz, wow 18 is great Hope you r feeling a lot better soon, I remember feeling crappy for about a week after ER. Hope you get a photo, I would want one too I know what you mean JB its so hard, hope Its our turn very soon, hope your friendship can get back to where it was. Sometimes I try and stay away from f/b as all I see are pictures of little ones. I also joined a TTC f/b group and now many have there BFP I feel like an outsider So happy for you Hope4baby, hope you have a h&h 9 months AFM 2nd day of jab today, going ok, I guess Ill start feeling more next week, itll be hear before we know it, hope you all had a good Saturday x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (12-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg ladies...I'm shaking and crying right now! I just caved and poas early and it's a bfp!!
    I was going to do it tomorrow before the BT but suddenly had this calm thought that if it's a bfn, I'd be ok and have today before having to face work. Hubby is out at the moment so has no idea, you ladies are the first to know.
    I'm slightly worried about a chemical though as the line is lighter than I thought so probably will buy another and test again tomorrow. Actually, Hope your pics helped as mine is similar to your 11dpo one from your 8th October post and I'm 13dpo.
    Its funny as I looked at the test as the control line popped up and then thought oh well and then next thing I thought is that a really faintest of faint line and then it darkened to a full on line! I've never seen a bfp hpt in real life before! Omg! I'm still in disbelief, for now I'm pregnant, just have to wait until tomorrow now to make sure it's high enough
    Last edited by Annerley; 13-10-2013 at 08:12.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances- thanks for your post! The pink could have just been the Crinone itself. How lovely of you to buy a baby gift, you must be a really wonderful lady!

Booboo- glad you are going ok with the Synarel, I agree it's not that bad!

JB- I'm sorry to hear that yours and your friends relationship has gone downhill. I hope you two can overcome this. In saying that though it's this type of thing that can show you who your friends are. A similar thing happened with me and a friend when we were both getting married and I've never looked back to be honest!

Hope- fingers crossed that tomorrow is a great day for both of us! Imagine if it's twins for you! How exciting!!

Sandra- even though I couldn't upload a pic of our embryo on here, I have been able to make it my profile pic! It's small but you can see it. The bulge in the middle is the baby and the rest is the placenta.
    Last edited by Annerley; 13-10-2013 at 08:21.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (13-10-2013),Jb2011  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys- I have a lot of catching up to do- but omg Annerley that is so exciting!!!! I will be really really hoping for good beta results for u and hopeforbaby tomorrow!

Any more BTs coming up?

Btw- don't worry too much about the depth of the line- some if the tests have varying levels of dye apparently! My 12 & 13dpo were quite light and then my 14dpo was really dark. Got my Beta yesterday- 129.5 at 4 wks 1d. Woo- perfect!!! Next test on Tuesday.
    Ill write again soon- I can see I have a lot of catching up to do. There is so much happening on this post!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Berra that's awesome! Congrats!!!! I hope the levels keep rising for you!!! Yay so awesome.

Annerley. That pic is absolutely awesome! I'm so jealous I've never got an emby pic. And what a great pic for a baby album! So unique and special.
    I'm so happy for you! I'm glad my pic helped. I will post a better one from 7dpo - 14dpo just because I looked everywhere for pics like that to compare to. It gives hope to ppl that get faint lines.... They can get darker .
    Thanks annerley and Berra, I hope our levels at BT are high enough tomorrow !
    I will post my tracking HPT's tomorrow with my BT results to put with them.

So exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM & rainbowrain - big hugs to you both. I'm sorry to hear your news. I say get on the plonk, then get yourself to a spa or beautician for a major pamper session! It is so tough to be on the ivf train, but hang in there, you deserve your babies and one day it will happen. Xx

To Jb and anyone else who has a friend that has gone 'weird' after falling pregnant before you - you WILL get pregnant and have your babies... and remember this - everyone is jealous of a person with a newborn, so when you do have a beautiful new baby your so-called friends will be green themselves.

Hope4Baby & Annerley - woweee!!! Congrats... Annerley, I could have described your symptoms verbatim! Hope that is a good sign for me (had 2 people tell me my boobs are looking huge - & before you cringe at the intrusion: one was my DH and one was a close girlfriend who knows the deal!)

Sooo much is happening on this thread!

Afm, BT is Friday ... But I have been non stop crazy busy so time is passing quickly. That also explains my absence on this thread. But I have just caught up to speed...
    Was at a family function last night and my aunts asked if I was pregnant. ...*awkward*... So I poured myself a glass of champagne and DH gulped at it when no one else was near..oh, the ridiculous lengths we go to! Ps, he was rather tipsy by the time we left and chatted nonsense the whole way home in the car.. I guess that is normally me so fair is fair
    Last edited by ricecracker; 13-10-2013 at 09:13. Reason: being absent-minded!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ricecracker For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (13-10-2013),KLM0511  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And Yay to Berra! congratulations lovely lady!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And.. one more thing I forgot to ask - has anyone else been given ovidrel as their progesterone support? I have had two small shots since to ET, which I prefer to crinone, but it probably means I can't poas as the line might indicate leftover hCG from the ovidrel. I haven't ever poas during ivf before, but I'm not one for hard & fast rules so was considering it this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Annerley, so happy for you and great news about your beta Berra . Ricecracker, gl for your BT, it is so awkward when you get asked all of the time, I got asked to go to a baby shower but that week ill be having EPU so kinda had to lie, I bet hubs was happy to gulp the wine
    Last edited by Booboo78; 13-10-2013 at 11:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerley that is so exciting... does your DH know yet?

Berra that's fabulous news... great beta - congratulations!!

Ricecracker you made me laugh about your DH being tipsy.. good on him... taking one for the team!! Good luck for your BT.

Thanks ladies for your words re: my 'friend'... It's hard to explain how she is being but it's almost like she wants me to be sad, jealous and envious about her pregnancy and that I am not allowed to be happy for her - like she wants me to be suffering. Then when we try to make plans she cancels and complains about morning sickness or being too tired... almost rubbing it in my face. I have no energy to keep trying for now... so it's just the occasional text.

AFM: AF showed up today, BT tomorrow to check I am down regulated but not starting stims on Tuesday wish I was but it'd mean EPU could be on my friends wedding day... not a good idea so will just stay on synarel for 3 extra days before stims on Friday.