Closed Thread
Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Annerley, I didn't take it but did it straight after on the acupuncture bed haha
    So I'm officially PUPO with a day 5 blasty. I ask how many we had and there were another 4 the same quality and 3 just lagging slighty behind. They will let us know how many are suitable for freezing Monday. We have never had this result before and so happy. I think the chinese herbs, melatonin and menopur did something this time around! Thank you girls for all your kind words and best wishes. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on being pupo Riss78 fx the tww goes quickly for you and your embryo is sticky xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to Riss for being PUPO.

I had another scan since the disaster of Thursday. Looks more like my numbers of around 6/8 follicles that have joined the party since then. Re scan Monday, and no phone call so I must not have O. Phew. I had never had a cancel a cycle before, it really threw me into a spin. Now in with a good chance, just might have to freeze as its getting abit late in the cycle, currently on day 10.

I got accupunture and waxed so all ready for EPU !!!

Hope everyone is traveling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Frances!!

I'm going well today - heard from the clinic this morning & 18 of our eggs fertilised! We are so happy with that!!

I'm feeling much better, just mild abdo pain today, haven't even had to take panadol or use a heat pack. It just feels like it does when you have a stomach ache (totally bearable). I've had a slight nausea all day though - the nurse this morning didn't seem to worried but said I need to call back if it persists. Given my abdo pain is getting better, do you ladies think the slight nausea is anything to worry about? No other OHSS symptoms, my belly is slightly distended but less than it was before the retrieval & it's not getting bigger. I'm drinking heaps of water, gatorade & sustigen & will continue with the tablets that I was prescribed. Do you think I would have had some OHSS symptoms by now if I was going to get it badly? Crossing my fingers that I'll be all good.

Do they normally give you a photo of the embryo during your transfer? I'd like one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow great fert rates heartstrings. Hoe you get lots of lovely embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO, Riss! What lovely news, your little ones are doing so well. After we got our one transferred, we had three great quality left and 2 lagging behind but ended up with getting 4 frozen so one did catch up! You have done so well!

Great news on your scan, Frances! Nice to hear that your follicles are behaving themselves, so far you have shown that mean nurse that she didn't know what she was talking about.

Yay for having 18 fertilised Heartstringz! Fantastic number, now the count down is on to ET!

AFM: I've had some more mild cramping in my tummy and had it on and off since Wednesday, also today my sore boobs are back! I just woke from a nap, as I've been exhausted (was only up for 5hrs and headed back to bed) and my boobs look swollen and have blue veins that are actually sticking up from the skin, almost like varicose veins on them. They have gotten bigger but I know all the breast changes and cramps are also signs of Crinone as well.
    Don't read anymore of my post if you don't want too much info but I've had excess cm as well and last toilet visit I had loads of Crinone come back out, it was literally falling out!! Some of it had a tinge of pink in it so hoping af isn't arriving as it due tomorrow and BT isn't until Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on being PUPO Riss and awesome news that you have embies still going... fingers crossed for all of them to be snow babies!

18 fertilised is amazing Heartstringz... you must be wrapped!!

Frances I am so happy to hear that your follies are growing and by monday they will have grown again nicely

AFM: Having a bit of a "why us" moment tonight... my 'best friend' who I cycled with on my 2nd cycle has just made her announcement on Facebook tonight... I can't help but think that should be us too ... ahhh..... anyway.... everything happens for a reason right!? (I put best friend in inverted commas as since she got her BFP she's gone weird on me.... long story)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss. Congrats on being PUPO!

Frances. I'm glad your follies are starting to catch up.

Hearts. 18 fertilised yay! OHSS can still happen up to 2 weeks after EPU so keep doing what your doing if your not sick, it's working. Remember HcG can make it worse.

Annerley. Hopefully it's just implantation spotting. Can't wait for BT Monday.

JB. It's ashame your friend has gone weird. Hopefully once hormones settle, your friendship goes back to what is was. Keep faith in yourself babe. You will get pregnant one day. It just sucks when we have more bumps in the road than others.

AFM. I'm so happy, my BFP on POAS tests I do daily, have been getting so dark that the pregnant line is darker than the control line . I hope this is our sticky one! Or two. Our Embies Bambi & Thumper, are giving me reflux, bit of bloating, cramps and they are making me very tired, they also don't let me have coffee, tea, or half a glass of red(they all taste foul right now). But I'm very happy, so it just feels more real this time.
    Good luck to all upcoming ET's EPU's and BT's and i hope that everyone waiting for their next cycle has good luck and a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eek Hopeforbaby glad to hear that line is getting darker each day. Bring on that BT!!

JB I had friend who I was sort of quite close to. She was doing IUI and I just started my IVF treatment. She got pregnant, and had no complications etc. I admit I got really green with envy at one stage. The huge why why us!! But our relationship is not the same, she did not even wish me well. When I was intensive care WTF !! So after that I felt yeah it worked for you. It's gonna work for me, mine is just taking sooo much longer. I have people in my life who support me, and those who don't can bugger off.

I bought a baby gift today for my accupunturist, who gave birth 7 weeks ago. I was thrilled to see her baby. Not one jealous feeling in sight.

Baby dust to all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Hope4Baby  (12-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops was not finished.

Annerly that pinky discharge in the crinone. Could be a implantation bleed, often a small bleed will occur when your period is due. This happened to me last time, I started to freak out etc. So good luck for BT keep positive.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (13-10-2013)