Closed Thread
Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nice to meet you Nvandmv! It certainly is a great support network of ladies who really understand!

KLM and Rainbowrain, hugs to you both! I'm so sorry to hear about your result! I hope you both have a relaxing weekend and maybe a bottle of wine to go with it!

Booboo- I don't know if anyone really thinks they are ever doing syneral correctly, I know I didn't. After every dose, I wondered whether I should do a second squirt just to make sure but it must have worked. I did mine at 8 and 8 and did my gonal f injections with my night dose of syneral and all my hormone levels worked out to be right.

Sandra- I have been pretty positive all cycle until the 2ww. I keep changing my mind as to whether this has worked or not but only 3days to go, eeeekk! For the first couple of days, I kept looking at the photos but lately I have been too consumed with googling, bad habit, I know! I haven't been able to post the embryo pics on here are I'm on my iPad so can't work it out!
    so exciting that you are all booked in for Monday!

Heartstringz- well done on your 24 eggs! I hope you recover well but a great number for your pgd to be done!

Minib- I felt like the 2ww was dragging but then I realised it's almost been 2weeks since my EPU, which makes it seem like time is flying! Part of me wants the weekend to go slow so I can still have some hope but obviously I really want to know! It's the closest I've ever been to being pregnant as well so know what you mean!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klm and rainbow- big hugs sorry about your bfn.

Heart strings- congrats on the egg haul! I know the pain. A little tip I use is to take a lot of Arnica tablets. They help heal you quicker. You can get them at some chemists or health food stores. It's a homeopathic remedy but it works.

Mini b- how u holding up?

AFM- Et is scheduled at 8:30 tomorrow and as of yesterday I have 8 embabies still going strong. Never had that happened before, I hope they are the ones to finally give us a family.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops- double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Riss, good luck for tomorrow. I hope all 8 stay strong. How many are you transferring back? I'm ok just counting down to my BT. It does feel slow but I'm sure the weekend will fly. I'm trying not to read into any symptoms, good or bad. My boobs are definitely sore. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss- great news on the 8!!
    all the best for tomorrow, it truly is an amazing experience at ET!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry KLM and rainbowrain, hang in there, it really does suck, stay strong. Minib the jab went well thanks , hope the next 12 days go quick for you. Welcome Nvandmv, thanks Sandra feels like forever since our last one but in a way now I want it to slow down, not long till EPU, hope it goes nice and smooth . Thanks Jb thought it was best at that time, right before I go to work, the 7pm might be hard sometimes but Ill just have to carry it with me if need be. Thanks Annerley, yeh the nurse did say that, alot think they arent getting enough ha ha, not sure if I prefer the other shot, at least then you know u r getting the right dose. Can u feel it run down your throat a little? Gl Riss How r u all spending the w/e? Having a nice quiet night in tonight, sunday seeing a friend for lunch with her little ones, so nice seeing them but the reminder is hard at times we also had sad news a very close friend past away so have a funeral on Monday will be a tough day
    Last edited by Booboo78; 11-10-2013 at 22:21.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Minib- transferring only one now. I have always had two transferred but since losing bub they don't want to risk more complications on top of an already high risk pregnancy. Everything crossed on this little one.
    I know the TWW feels like time is dragging- plan a few things in the coming days like dinner out or a movie. It helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry klm and rainbowrain - bfn's suck. Take care xxxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls I have a quick question for anyone using crinone- I forgot to ask the nurse today if I need to take it the morning of transfer or wait till after it is done. Can't believe I have forgotten!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booboo- yes when I was at the Synarel stage I could feel it run down. I had heard that the taste was terrible but I didn't find it that bad, only a slight taste. What do you think of it?

Riss- I was told not to do my Crinone until after ET, probably so it's not as messy for the doctor. I do Crinone twice a day so it doesn't have to be exactly the same time, just when I get up and when I go to bed. I had my ET at 11:15am so didn't do the Crinone until noon and it was fine! Good luck!