Closed Thread
Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you on synarel or have been on it previously, they say 2 sniffs a day 12 hours apart. Was thinking 7am and 7pm. Does It matter if I do my Puregon 5 minutes before it? or should there be a bigger gap between the 2 diff drugs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning ladies,

Riss, good luck for tomorrow! Did you find out how your embies are going? Hopefully you can freeze some.

Annerley, I wished I brought my camera. I've done crinone for 2 days so far all good. I don't see a lot of discharge at all. But I only do one a day. My boobs are really sore too. Stay positive.

Frances,I'm so sorry. I hope your cycle isn't cancelled.

Nicole, I'm so sorry that your previous doctor didn't do all these tests. Whilst you feel like you've wasted money and energy, try to stay positive. They can start the right treatment now. This was also my fear that the current doctor not thorough enough but all we can do is put faith in them and look for second opinion when we feel necessary. I'm really sorry

Sandra, wow 20 follicles.

JB, sorry you didn't get the best results but I'm glad you can see the positive. It seems this is the only way we girls can go through IVF. To stay positive. I hope now the FS can give you the right treatment and you will get your BFP soon.

Booboo, how was the jab?

AFM, 2 days down and 12 days to go. Definitely a slow 2ww. I'm very positive and have been thinking about how to break the pregnancy news. DH kept saying don't get ahead of ourselves. I just can't help it as this is the closest i have to being pregnant. I'm going to be devastated if I hear bad news I'm trying to eat healthy, drinks lots of water, walk, no coffee only one cup of tea a day. Fingers crossed. So far I have really sore boobs and my legs were a bit sore yesterday. Not quite pms sore but more like sought pins and needles. Anyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I have only posted on here once when our treatment was beginning, but I have checked the posts every couple of days and have found it so helpful and reassuring to know that others are experiencing the same things as me, and have the same questions. It's tricky when you don't know anyone else who has gone through IVF and every persons experience is different, so this has been really great. A little update on my journey. I had EPU on Monday, they got 22 eggs, 18 were mature, 12 fertilised and 6 became viable embryos. I had ET on Wed (so now have to endure the dreaded TWW) and 5 have been frozen. We are both happy with those numbers. I wish I had known more about how I would feel after EPU beforehand though, I was naïve in thinking I would go back to work the day after, I felt like rubbish afterwards, so glad I have had this whole week off work. I don't think anyone can understand what IVF is like until you go through it yourself, so it's lovely to have this thread going. All the best of luck to everyone on your journeys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances, I'm so glad your cycle wasn't cancelled, the follies grow well over the weekend, this is where you want to have a super growing tonic that you can drink that makes them grow, but grow well at the same time!

Nicole, I'm glad they have found out what's wrong so at least you can now get a plan together and go forward with more confidence it will work. Good on you for staying positive and not getting too upset with the last FS, it must have been a very upsetting moment when you found out they should have done more tests.

JB - boo for you have NK cells, but good thing you are now diagnosed and can get a plan together for your next cycle. Did your normal FS do the biopsy or did you have to go to someone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frances - I really hope it all works out nicely for you and they don’t cancel.

Heartstringz - Good luck with EPU today!!

Jb - I’m sorry for your diagnosis, but it’s good that they can treat it. I have been given Ovidrel for my trigger which I’ve used before so I’m happy.

Annerley - This is the first time that I have been positive about anything. During IUI I always felt that it was doomed to fail and never really allowed myself to hope. Since coming to terms with IVF and realising there’s nothing I can do about it, I’ve had a complete change in mindset. I’m super happy and enjoying all the processes (even when they suck). Strange I know, but it’s a massive change for me. You ladies have also been such a great support network and knowing I’m not alone has really helped. I’ve learnt a lot off all of you! How exciting that you got such good photos. Have you stopped staring at them?

Nicole - I don’t even know what to say. I’m so sorry that this is happening to you. I think it’s a good idea for you to focus on yourself for a while, sometimes it’s needed. I really hope you catch a break soon.

Booboo - How exciting that you’re finally starting! Good luck with this cycle!

Minib - I really hope the next 12 days go super fast for you.

Nvandmv - What a great outcome from your EPU. Five frozen embies is fantastic! I really hope this is a positive cycle for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandra13 For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Booboo 7 & 7 is perfect for synarel and doing the jab at the same time is fine, easier to remember that way!!

Sandra when are you triggering? I don't want to freak you out but I asked my FS when she called last night why she swapped me to pregnyl this cycle instead of ovidrel and she said that there's a 'bad batch' of ovidrel out there that's not maturing eggs and when she did an EPU yesterday the girl who triggered with ovidrel was meant to have 15 eggs and none were mature... Not sure if its Australia wide or any more details but just wanted to share incase... Might be worth asking your FS about?

Chiefsgirl my FS did the biopsy, I had it done as I read it can help the embryo stick and now very glad I decided too because now I know about the NK cells and can be treated for them!

Thanks for the advice Riss... Will definitely have more questions before I start I'm sure!! What's your immune system like normally?? I never get sick so wondering if this is why?? Last time I had to take time off was 2.5yrs ago!

Sorry for lack of personals I'm on my phone.
    Last edited by Jb2011; 11-10-2013 at 14:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, selfish post about me - I will find out in an hour or so if I'm pregnant or not. I have a feeling I'm not. My boobs are not sore in the slightest (ha ha...I tried squeezing even and no pain!! Lol) the nausea was only one morning and have felt fine since. Hope I'm wrong. I haven't done any HPTs and just relying on the BT. I'll let you know soon.
    Babydust to all x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KLM,

It's blood test day you are entitled to a me post. You are a strong willed person not to POAS. Good luck I've heard of lots of people not having symptoms so early on.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in - in recovery after my epu. Went well. Mild cramping but otherwise feeling fine. 24 eggs!!!!! So happy cause that should give us plenty for pgd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG 24 eggs!! That's amazing!! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KLM0511 For This Useful Post:

heartstringz  (11-10-2013)