Closed Thread
Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not cancelled just yet. Re scan on Monday to see if those slow growers are catching up. I've not ovulated yet either, fingers crossed.

Just more stress the usual for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH called the clinic & they seem to think it will be fine. Thankfully! So we are all on track for the EPU tomorrow morning - I'm nervous simply cause I've never had an anesthetic before, but I'm exciting & hoping we have a good number of follies.

Frances, I hope they don't have to cancel!

Sandra, that's great news about the follies!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    frances I hope your cycle doesn't get cancelled... fingers crossed for Monday!

Heartstringz good luck for EPU!

Hope4baby that is a VERY nice looking BFP!!!!

AFM I got my biopsy results today and I do have high NK cells... not the best news but at the same time I am very glad I had the biopsy done and that we know now and I can be treated for it (with low dose steroids and a blood thinner - more drugs - yay! haha) - Riss are you able to enlighten me a little more about the treatment? I spoke to Lynn and of course she was blazay about it but I like knowing!!

What trigger injections is everyone having? I have been changed to pregnyl this cycle - anyone used it before...??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JB,

Ive used pregnyl twice now as my trigger. The ampules are in glass and you have to mix it like menapour. I also have it again if I have to trigger for this cycle.
    The last two cycles I had good egg numbers and even 100 % fert rates.
    Im glad Ive got it again.

Good that you have a diagnosis, that way you can change things and get it treated. My FS does not believe in it.

I have an appt with Lyn next month, it can't hurt to get another opinion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB- so glad you got the results back so quickly and now have some answers. Sux to have NK cells but the extra drugs can help. So you will start prednisolone tablets from day 1 of your cycle to suppress your immunity. I am taking 10 mg in the morning- don't take them at night as they keep you up. You take up until BT and if positive then till 12 weeks pregnant and then wean off slowly. The day before embryo transfer you start clexane shots daily. I am on 40ml. I think these drugs helped me get over the line last cycle and hope they do their magic again and help you this time as well. If you have any other questions let me know. Your nurse will go through it with you as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sandra- thanks for your comments!
    wow for 20 follicles, sorry to hear you are uncomfortable but 20 is great! You sound like you are being really positive as well, whatever it takes, right? Nice to hear you have an idea of when EPU will be, how exciting!
    we got some great pics! If I can work out how to post them on here, I will do so in my next message! We had to turn the flash off to get some good ones of the embryo on the screen but also took a pic of the incubator and the dish the embryo was in.

Hope- thanks for telling me all about your symptoms, I love hearing about them but sorry to hear that some of them are keeping you up at night! What an awesome pink line as well! I'm 10dpo today so am going to hold out a bit longer. Looks like we will have our BTs on the same day!! Yay! So glad that you were able to get yours moved forward and that the nurse checked on you and was so positive!

Heartstringz- glad to hear all is ok and very best of luck for tomorrow! Fingers crossed for some lovely eggs!

Frances- so happy to hear your cycle hasn't been cancelled, really hope that it stays that way for you!

JB- sorry to hear you didn't get the best news but great that you have some answers and something to work with! I'm sure this will make all the difference to you and get you that long awaited bfp
    Last edited by Annerley; 10-10-2013 at 19:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss- did you find out anything about your embys today? Hope it was good news!

Berra- I bet you are excited for BT tomorrow, all the best and it's great now that you will be able to enjoy your time with your friend tomorrow as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Found out the extra name of what I might have, Adenomyosis this is what they think I have, means the uterine lining is going into the muscular layer of the uterus. Sorry if to much info. So this is what caused the bleeding I had when I had lost my first baby this year, but fertility SA didn't even look into why that happened. At least now I know what that happened. There was no lining to hold onto an embryo. But it happens in women age 35 to 50, and can be caused by trauma to the uterus, such as miscarriage, c section etc. I think both my mum and my nana had this it caused them both to have hysterectomy around my age. It is pretty overwhelming, and am just trying to get past my anger, not so much at the money, more at the fact we wasted five embryos on trying to get pregnant when we were never going to be. I just wish when we went back at the beginning of the year they did the basic stuff on both of us. But it's no use going what if, that only leads to why me, why us. Those thoughts don't help at all. Just trying to focus on losing the weight I need to, keeping healthy, studying, Emma, gardening and house stuff. Have been told I can still carry a baby, just means I get some medication to help, once it has been conclusively diagnosed. I know that we aren't given more then we can handle, but who ever is giving us this battle must think I'm way stronger then I think I am. I just try to not let it get to me, find the very hard to find silver lining, find some humour in our situation and keep fighting for a baby. Thanks for helping me on this journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=BerraBrooder;7488808]Nicole77 - oh my goodness, that is shocking! You poor thing, I don't know if it helps, but if they can do something for your endo, it might really change things for u. I have a friend who had endo everywhere. Very severe on all organs, both ovaries and even cervix. She really stuggled with infertility but then had a laparoscopy to remove the endo cells. Because she knew how her body responded to meds already, first try after the lap she got pregnant. Then went for her second child- same process, another positive. In some ways the other stuff hadn't been a total waste- they knew exactly what to do next. Endo can be very painful, I'm so sorry it sounds like u have been struggling and no one has taken that seriously. Did u have a lap before u commencing ivf?

Nope never had a lap prior to ICSI, I never needed it, I had no problems getting pregnant our issues were male infertility 4 years ago. Now I have this problem, and not sure what will happen next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stella, we see Dr Nicholls at FSS he is good and nurses there are very helpful. How do you find Hollywood so far? Happy Anniversary JB, we are coming up to 2 years in a few weeks also, so sorry you had to go through that biopsy on that day but glad u had a nice night out, love watching the sunset KLM, hope that nauseous feeling is a positive sign of a BFP on its way Frances, gl for Mon, hope you see the other follies growing nicely. Hope4baby, look at those beautiful lines , gl for your BT. Sethysmum thanks for the gl, congrats on your little boy, its so nice to hear positive stories wish you all the best. Riss, 9 is a great no, hope they all grow nicely. Minib congrats on being PUPO gl for your BT on the 23rd, hope it goes quick for you Sandra sounds like you have a nice no of follies growing, gl for EPU Mon. Chiefsgirl, its great that you can talk to someone about all this, this really is a rollercoaster I think that's what I really need to do, feel so closed off from everyone around me. Berra yay so happy to see those 2 linesAnnerley hoping to see 2 lines for you too very soon Heartstringz gl for EPU, hope all goes well. Nicole Im so sorry you have been through that, things have to get better now, stay strong. As for me had CD1 yesterday, BT today confirmed hormones were at a good level and got the ok to start the synarel, just had 1st sniff about half an hour ago. Didn't feel like I was getting anything but then about 5 min after could taste it in the back of my throat. It does make you think though, am I getting enough. 1st jab in the morning of the Puregon, now its on, s***!!
    Last edited by Booboo78; 10-10-2013 at 21:55.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-10-2013),Sandra13  (11-10-2013)